Anyone want to be my friend

Options
joradora
joradora Posts: 14 Member
I promise I'm not going to steal your clothes or tell your secrets. I'm new to MyFitnessPal, and pretty much all of my RL friends are skinny (go figure) so I could use some virtual moral support. Really enjoying the program so far, but would enjoy it more with some buddies.

Replies

• TLC7613
    TLC7613 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and my friends. Everyone is very supportive!
  • CraigTorg
    CraigTorg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just added both y'all. Feel free to help keep my butt on track! lol
  • nutmeg11
    nutmeg11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You sold me at "not going to steal my clothes" Ha ha Feel free to add me too!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me I need the extra motivation on my end as well.
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! hahah i totally understand the real life friends being skinny thing... haha love and hate them. kidding (??)
  • johnm3230
    Options
    Just joined myself feel free to add me. I will need the motivation!
  • CatFrogPanda
    CatFrogPanda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i just restarted my account :)
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I'm very supportive coz the only supportive person in my life is my husband but he is tall & in excellent shape, so he doesn't understand this weight loss journey. I love to encourage & be encouraged. I'm on here all the time. My name is Jill, btw :)
  • supadeliux
    supadeliux Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im actually looking for Pals! Add me if u want ^^
  • whooswho088
    Options
    That's funny I was always the skinny one in a group of chubby friends lol so I thought it was okay when I put on some weight. Got a little out of hand though tsk tsk. Oh yes I'm totally new so feel free to add as well.
  • Jenn0014
    Jenn0014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Nothing like a little bit of extra support. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. Could always use more MFP friends
  • dchao12
    dchao12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends so I added all of you wonderful people that posted before me. For those who post after me, feel free to add me!
  • SunShine726
    SunShine726 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yep Add me too!
  • just joined MFP too. Il add all of you and anyone who posts after me can add me too. The bigger the support system the better.
  • ashleighstarling
    Options
    Any one feel free to add me! I'd love some moral support and motivation:)
  • Merebelle2014
    Options
    I just joined too! Who doesn't love support and motivation from people in the same boat?? :)
  • cloudstar88
    cloudstar88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, you sound just like me, I'm "the fat one"! I will add you :) I just discovered this site today, I can't wait to get started, it seems great!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I log daily, and try to be active on the site.
  • lauradecharlotte
    Options
    I just started today and want to hit the ground running so to speak, im going to do my best and we can all use support