Prayer Requests for 2024

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,837 Member
    Options
    That is a very serious issue in some schools. My grandson gave us the Co-vid that he picked up in school. My prayers are with all the school children and their families. Thank-you for the reminder.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,582 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this, my prayers are with you, your grandsons, your School District,

I'm praying a hedge of protection around the schools, students, teachers, all school staff, all families that no harm or any disease will come upon them in Jesus Name, Amen
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I need prayer please, last couple of days I have been battling mega pain and fatigue, so appreciate your prayers and your support! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I encourage you all to keep praying for our Communities, Schools, Teachers, all Staff, our Children and Grandkids and Families throughout the School year for a Hedge of Protection to wrap around each one of them that they will be kept safe from COVID and the Variant's. That no Harm or Disease would come anywhere near them.... In Jesus Name, Amen...๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Amen Judith. Our children are at risk as they are in large groups at school. I also pray for their hearts and souls as Satan is looking for ways to mold their minds into the current mode of thinking. Instilling scripture in their minds will help them fight the spiritual battle.
    Also prayers for your pain and fatigue and patience as you wait for upcoming surgery to be scheduled.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you my friend, appreciate your prayers, trusting the Lord for renewed strength and healing for today!

Due to not being able to get me in early for the Echocardiogram they have booked the earliest possible appointment for October 6th at 4:00pm

Please pray the test results come back as a good report so surgery can go forward as quickly as possible! Thank you and God Bless you.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • twigbiskit5
    twigbiskit5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My dear friend, I pray super hard for your upcoming echo and for your severe pain and fatigue. Please Heavenly Father, lay hands on our sister, Judith Scott and heal her body and give her peace and comfort. In Jesus precious name, amen
  • Asobfalls
    Asobfalls Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amen
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I agree! As we gather together in your name Jesus, I ask your blessing on Judith, the staff, the surgeons, and anyone else associated in her care.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you all for your prayers, it is looking like surgery could be as early as end of October, Praise God, will keep you posted, October 6th at 4pm is my echocardiogram...Appreciate your prayers for good report and successful surgery....โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Praise God - we are seeing Him work for your good. It has been a long time coming! I pray that It will be not delayed any longer but also will be in his time. At least you have a possible time ranage.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Amen and thanks so much for your and all the Teams support and prayers, God Bless you all ๐Ÿ˜Šโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Wednesday October 6th I have my echocardiogram at 4:00pm please pray the test will show what needs to be corrected with the least amount of invasive procedures. I am hoping no surgery will be needed and meds can resolve the issues.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have and will continue to pray for this!
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you for your prayers, tomorrow is a long day, pray for travelling mercies into Vancouver for my Heart tests, its a long appointment, 1 hour, praying the tests will reveal what is going on so it can be treated & corrected, need to prepare for my next surgeries to clean up areas of cancer and begin reconstruction surgery on face mouth and upper lip.

Covid case loads are extremely high with hospitals filling up with patients in both Wards and ICU, its hard to get OR space and beds now, pray for God's Will to be done and for space to be made available. Thank you...
  • 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Prayers continue, Judith! HUGS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you for your prayers, really need them these days, just have not being feeling myself...God Bless you and all my friend's who are praying...

Waiting on test results and dates for surgery, will keep you posted.

God is Good, taking it one day at a time! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ
  • 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Judith: Prayers continue for you.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you for your prayers, heard back from both Family Doctor and Cardiologist, have appointments next Tuesday and November 23rd.. Its about possible more tests and medication changes, thank you for praying for God's Will to be done....Will keep you posted once I know results and what the next step and plan is....๐Ÿ™
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am praying that medication changes will be what is needed and not invasive procedures.