Challenges

Options
I would love to start monthly, weekly. and daily challenges to help motivate eachother. They can be fitness related, diet related, mental/emotional, or just fun. Let me know your thoughts and ideas! =)

Replies

• kandbabies
    kandbabies Posts: 15
    Options
    That sounds great! One suggestion, and this is just my own preference - you certainly don't have to do this sort of thing every time - but I feel like I do better when I have a positive-type goal rather than a negative-type goal. For example, a positive goal might be "Eat 5 servings of vegetables today" where a negative goal might be "Don't eat sweets for a whole week." The positively-worded goals (the kind where you *do* something instead of *avoid* something) seem to be easier for me to follow.
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm not particular I just need something to get me back on track and give me the faith that I can succeed again.
  • megansieloff
    megansieloff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am definitely all for the weekly challenges. Feel free to post them up as a new thread each time. I don't know about everyone else, but for me adding extra cardio, more sit ups, w/e it may be is that extra push I need and it makes it a little more fun and diverse.
  • AmberLeighD
    AmberLeighD Posts: 112
    Options
    You can post them.. I will do my best to keep up. :)
  • trott27
    trott27 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks for the input! I love the thought that positive challenges are more encouraging/motivating than negative challenges. I definitely agree!

First challenge is posted and I have ideas for the weeks to come!

:)