My 12 week results!

Options
Kimminer77
Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
21279446_2980.jpg

I am now doing a TF/ChaleanExtreme Hybrid. Anyone else doing one??

I also started a fitness group on FB if anyone is looking for support or motivation. I joined a similar group when I first started and I know it is what kept me going though the 12 weeks!

“50 Shades of Fitness” is an exclusive, private group on facebook consisting of people who want to get in shape, lose weight, or push their body to the next level! This is a great place for you to ask questions, share your experience, post recipes, get motivated, or just check in for accountability.

Click the link below and follow the instructions to join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/50shadesoffitness/

Replies

• beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job and awesome results.
  • Kimminer77
    Options
    Thanks! I cant wait to see what the next 12 weeks bring!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    awesome..can't wait to get results like yours.....you look great
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-- your hard work paid off! I did a round of ChaLEAN Extreme before I started TF and it is awesome. Once I'm done with TF (on the prep schedule now), I'll jump into a hybrid too.
  • Kimminer77
    Options
    I'm really loving the Hybrid! We have some other TF and CLX girls in our group too. Its fun comparing notes. I'm working up to tyring P90x or Insanity. But hearing about those workouts from people doing them now, scare me!! LOL
  • Healthymom207
    Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the hybrid, plus a little extra some days. I just started the 2nd phase a week ago....like this one better since Chalene isn't making you do lunges & squats at the same time with upper body.....she can kill you sometimes...lol. Looking forward to the lean phase. Currently using 10, 15 & 20lbs. for push phase (could use some 25-30lbs for some of the leg exercises...just don't have any). You have amazing results so far, keep it up!!
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! CONGRATS