Hello =]

Options
Wow, didn't know there were members in here until now! So where do you guys live? I live in Los Angeles.

Replies

• strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica,
    I just joined the group. I live in LA but am moving further south in May.
    I thought it would be fun to share local finds.
    Best,
    A
  • 1Pharns
    1Pharns Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in Temecula.. :-)
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Right on! I'm now in San Diego! Well, currently, I'm spending time with my parents on the East Coast, but I make home in San Diego for the year. :)
  • desilou23
    desilou23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi im from Chino
  • BunnyDelgado
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the High Desert. I just started up on myfirtnesspal again. Everyone that I was doing it with just stopped. So, I thought I'd take a look at the Groups for some motivation and support. Nice to meet you all. =)
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im in orange county! (Garden Grove) but used to go to school in San Diego :) gash i really am hoping to find other people in same boat, maybe one day meet up, and definitely motivate each other! we got the beaches and we got summer around corner! lets do this the right way!

good luck everyone :)
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oceanside :)
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello So Cal friends. It doesn't look like there is much activity in this group but wanted to join and offer support.
    I live in Ventura County. I have been actively on MFP since summer of 2013. I have lost 20 pounds and struggling with the last 10 or so.
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We need to get this group thriving; I'm in San Diego.