Our Hair Blogs

Options
LovesGG
LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
I wanted to jump into the world of vlogging but I don't think I have the "it." I'm so awkward, I'll make my audience feel awkward watching lol.
I started a regular [text and pictures] blog but, no one was reading so I stopped like 2-3 months ago after just a couple entries.
Anyone else thinking about starting a blog of some sorts but you're shy, lazy, or you've just been plain unsuccessful?

Also, if you already have a blog... share your link here so we can follow it!

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I think if you focusing on blogging or Vlogging soley for your on journey than it won't matter to you if ppl read/watch or not. I recently read how another blogger stopped writing for the ppl and wrote strictly for her on journey and tracking success that at some point ppl started paying attention. But it wasnt about them, and that is what made it special. People love when you are genuine and are yourself. Awkward or not. I say go for it :happy:
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    I've been thinking about Vlogging for quiet a bit now! I think I may do my first one this weekend. I'm doing it for me to see my journey. I'll keep yall posted! I'm still nervous about it! LOL
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    It's always more fun to do something when other people want to play too, but sometimes you just have to get out there and start doing it... and keep doing it... and eventually folks will get up and join you.

Good luck!

And post a link! I'll check out your blog. :happy:
  • nbrown1989
    nbrown1989 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You know I started my weight loss journey again 3 weeks ago. I had been watching others vlog and giving encouragement until one of them asked where mine was. I made like 6 videos that I never showed anyone so I took he first one and put on youtube the other day! It was a difficult choice as I did it in my bra and showed my stomach. Kind of emotional because I didn't know I looked like that! lol. But do it blog or whatever it forces you to deal with reality...If u want to see my youtube vid my username is nkeisa89 and my blog is nkeisa.blogspot.com

BE ENCOURAGED
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    I ended up doing a video on YouTube about a month ago...I will probably do another one soon. My YouTube name is emariad so you guys can check it out if you'd like :-)
  • nbrown1989
    nbrown1989 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am going to look for it my name is nkeisa89
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Ok so I did Flexi Rods in my hair last night for the first time, I took them out this morning and they came out pretty good! I'm glad they did because I started a video and needed my results to be a good one so I can post it LOL! So It will be up tonight, I didn't have time to finish putting it together before work this morning but I'll let you all know when its posted :)
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ok so I did Flexi Rods in my hair last night for the first time, I took them out this morning and they came out pretty good!

I couldn't tell from your picture, do you have locks or braids? Did you sleep in the flexi rods and were they comfortable?
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Ok so I did Flexi Rods in my hair last night for the first time, I took them out this morning and they came out pretty good!

I couldn't tell from your picture, do you have locks or braids? Did you sleep in the flexi rods and were they comfortable?

No I don't have locks or braids, my old profile pic was a sew-in. My new profile pic is the outcome of my flexi rods. I have short hair LOL!
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    OK I finally uploaded a new video on YouTube this time about my hair....look for me YouTube.com/emariad
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    OK I finally uploaded a new video on YouTube this time about my hair....look for me YouTube.com/emariad

Nice profile pic Eb :-)
  • BamaGirl813
    Options

Nice profile pic Eb :-)

THANKS TIA! It was my first somewhat style in my transition phase lol