Your next Trip: When are you going? Where are you staying?

Options
2»

Replies

• corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on for awhile. I am very excited to say that we are officially booked. May 26-June 1st at POFQ!!!!:love::bigsmile: I am so excited!!!!
  • joy4life48
    Options
    I will be headed to Disneyland and California Adventure next September and I want to be able to walk, run and go crazy there without worrying how I look or feel.
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Strivingforhealth12 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We are at the airport, headed home from our wonderful trip to WDW. I kept up with mfp, adding food as best I could. We walked 10 to 13 miles every day, so that was a ton of exercise calories. I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning. I have to say that I am thrilled with how I now look in our photos!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feb 2014 to run the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon wiht my sister-in-law and mother-in-law!! Not sure where we are staying yet though!! We did just get back from Disney this past December for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Celebration and we stayed at the Beach Club Resort and we had a fantastic trip and loved the resort!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • amybug1
    amybug1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Our trip is scheduled for June 5-10! We are staying at POR Riverside! We are taking our kids, 7 & 2, for the first time, and they are so excited!!! And so am I!!!
  • terrimize
    terrimize Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My girls and I really want to have a "redo" of our Spring Break trip from March 2012. Ideally, we really want to go back in March of 2013... They have 10 days off of school for spring break... And I wouldn't hesitate to take them out for a few extra days ahead of time, so we would deal with lower crowds/better airfare prices.

And of course, we would stay at POFQ - they (and I) have no desire to stay anywhere else. We are praying for a free dining code - and if one is released, I am not sure that I could resist booking. LOL

March is scheduled to be a very heavy time this year since that is when Easter is
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Going in June 2014. First time there and don't want to look like a beached whale we we do the water park. Will be staying at the Carribean Beach resort.