Back at it.

Options
Just started the Turbo Fire program again, but this time i'm going to stick with it. Working out is pretty easy for me even though I weigh in at 217 lbs at only 5'4". The problem I keep hitting is the diet. For the past 7 years i've been up and down on different diets and programs and they work for a while but then I gain it all back. I've done weight watchers, low carb, no carb, get lean and just recently did the Inferno diet and had little results. Now I'm trying to just make healthy choices, not focus on calories but that doesn't seem to be working either. I also have the 17 day diet book, but unsure if it's enough to keep me going while doing the turbofire program. Any tips?

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    For years I rode the diet yo yo to...losing 8 pounds then gaining it back...losing 10 pounds and then gaining it back. What I am doing now if just making better choices with what I eat. I am eating regular food but not loading the butter and sour cream on a baked potato...skipping cheese and eliminating most of the sugary treats that I love. I really believe that excersize is the key and I have been the worst at starting that and giving up too. After a week of Turbo Fire I am actually looking forward to doing it. Each time I redo a DVD I can do more, go harder and relax with the music.

Let's keep at this together - that is what this group is for. It helps gives us an accountability partner times 419 (members). We can do this. There is nothing holding us back but us!!
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your goals and experiences are similar to mine.
    I am on week 3 and finally serious about it this time.
    It took me two or three times to get to the point of seriousness.

Also, I have tried every diet around: Jenny Craig, LA Weightloss, Low carb, No carb, Weight Watchers, extreme calorie restriction.
    I am finally in the mindset that exercise and fueling my body are the best ways.

Good luck on your journey!!
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A DEF A REPEAT OF MY LIFE LOL, JUST RECENTLY STARTED BACK TURBO FIRE SERIOUSLY AND COMMITTED, I HAVE FOUND THAT WHEN I LOG MY FOOD ON MFP I DO ALOT BETTER! IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO MANAGE ALSO AND I AM DEF MORE CONSIOUS AND MAKE WISE DECISIONS, DEF, LETS STICK TOGETHER B/C WE CAN DO THIS
  • katielick77
    katielick77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too back at it and I've also found I keep on track logging food and exercise. We can do it ladies let's get our fire started!!