Weigh-In Week: July 30 - August 5

Options
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
9 Weeks Until Fall!!

Macros? In or out?

Biggest Weekly Loss (determined by %): Panyg with 7.6 lbs lost!! (3.22%!!)
Biggest Challenge Loss (Starting September 26, 2011 - determined by %): Panyg having lost 13 lbs! (5.51%!!)

Weekly Chart:
Italicized means Starting Weight
Bold means Current Weight
Underlined means Weekly Loss
If you don't check in I will stop charting your results. But fear not! If you want to come back just let me know and you'll be charted again!

Jersey3025: 170 lbs | 168.2 lbs | 0.0 lbs
Jazzminx: 192 lbs | 191.6 lbs | 0.0 lbs
NovemberJune: 148.2 lbs | 146.2 lbs | 1.4 lbs
MommyRobin: 138 lbs | 137 lbs | 0 lbs
linea27: 171.9 lbs | 167.3 lbs | 1.6 lbs
Panyg: 236 lbs | 223 lbs | 7.6 lbs

Weekly Challenge: Macros (Protein/ Carbs/ Fat), you track them? What are they set at? Why? Do you think they are important? This week's goals is to look closely at your macros and see if you need to change something around. If you do, do it!

Replies

• 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oops... I was a bit late checking in for last week. I maintained my current weight 148 lbs.

My water intake was pretty good last week, but my eating derailed due to a bit of a stressful week (car accident) & looking to get back on track today.
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    I am just happy that I was able to go camping and not gain any weight. I have stayed the same for 2 months now. Not good since it is not my goal weight. My weight this week is 167.5
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm having some pretty serious issues with getting the scale to go down.... I'm at 167.8 right now... which is a gain... :/ I'm finishing TOM, but I'm still reeeeaaalllly discouraged.... I'm running 45 min 6 days a week and boosting my speed at least once a week. I don't go over 1300 calories a day. Not too sure what else to do. Is this normal to stall out after only a month?
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm having some pretty serious issues with getting the scale to go down.... I'm at 167.8 right now... which is a gain... :/ I'm finishing TOM, but I'm still reeeeaaalllly discouraged.... I'm running 45 min 6 days a week and boosting my speed at least once a week. I don't go over 1300 calories a day. Not too sure what else to do. Is this normal to stall out after only a month?

I know I can "gain" up to 6 lbs. during TOM. It's just water weight. Make sure you drink LOTS of water. It helps woth the bloating. I don't think you have stalled. I think it's just part of the curse. lol. Keep up what you're doing. Weigh in when you're completely done and you'll see. :flowerforyou:
  • linea27
    Options
    :wink: Thank you!! I finally started seeing the scale go back down yesterday. (I also changed up my cardio routine.) I'm stickin to the formula, regardless of my results, though. SHEER DETERMINATION AT WORK HERE!! :smile: :bigsmile:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    145 this week! so that's a new low and a lost of 0.6 lbs in July. :tongue:

I have been doing pretty well with my macros. Could always get more protein and a little less carbs. I like nuts, nut butters and avocados so I usually get a good amount of fat too.
  • linea27
    Options
    Weighing in today: 165.8 which is way down from last week! Woo hoo! :)
  • MommyRobin
    Options

Woo Hoo! is right! Told ya! I'm feeling about where you were last week, now. TOM is hitting hard, so I'm gonna hit the water hard! lol
  • linea27
    Options

Woo Hoo! is right! Told ya! I'm feeling about where you were last week, now. TOM is hitting hard, so I'm gonna hit the water hard! lol

Thank you for the encouragement!! It definitely helps!!! Especially when I'm tired from working and don't really feel like running--knowing you're cheering me on really makes a difference! Enjoy that water!! (Hope TOM isn't too terrible to ya!)
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Starting Weight: 138 lbs
    Week 1: 138 lbs.
    Week 2: 137lbs.
    Week 3: 137lbs.
    Week 4: 137lbs.
    Week 5: 137lbs.

Weigh In today: 137 lbs.

Weekly difference: 0
    Total Challenge Loss: 1

End of challenge goal weight: 130
    Weight loss remaining to goal: 7

Biggest Success: Started back with exercise on my new elliptical machine. 20 min. a day to start.
    Biggest Struggle: No loss, no gain! Still stuck at 137 after surgery and a rough TOM. It can be discouraging at times. Seems like maintenance, and I'm not there yet.

On a sad note, my husband's grandmother passed away this morning. Please pray for our family. :cry:
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that Robin. :(