HELLO!!!

Options
I have been on MFP for a while but haven't lost much weight. 2 weeks ago I started Choose to Lose and the scale is moving!! Yeah! Would love to have some friends doing this lifestyle...

Replies

• mntflower
    mntflower Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on day 2 of my first week. I'm finding it challenging, but I know it'll get easier as I go along.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Welcome you two!! Sorry I was away for the weekend hence the no response.

I have been on MFP for almost 2 years and I have been able to maintain my weight (even though i'm 60lbs over weight) I have lost inches and fluctuate between 209 and 189 but now that I am on Chris Powell's regime (not perfect by any means and week 2 almost starting week 3) I am starting to see the scale go down again and more consistently and I've noticed that my energy is up.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am new, too! I started sending friend requests to the members of this group, but I hit my daily limit. :blushing: If y'all want, please feel free to add me so we can support each other!
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing this 2 1/2 weeks but it is working. First week lost 5 lbs, second only a little but I have started measuring and the inches are coming off. At some point the weight will catch up. Would love to be your friend. I have my diary open if it helps you to look at what others are eating.