Turbo Fire Hotties!

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
There are so many new people, I love it! I have so many friends now and I am thrilled to have discovered this site and all of you ladies. I am posting just to see where everyone is with the program. I know that a bunch of people have just joined and started. I have finished, so I pick and choose what I want to do and combine it with running and other exercises.

What weeks are you all on? What program are you doing? (Are you doing the 12 week or 20 week, hybrid, Inferno?)

Replies

• Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    So glad to have the support from you ladies :)

Im one of the newbies, although I was semi familiar with a few of the moves from doing Turbo Jam in the past

I jumped right in with the Inferno Schedule this week - I am on Day 3 today and then plan on going through the 12 week program which will finish up right before my Cruise in late October

Cant wait to post before and after pics!!
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love this group!

I'm on week 3 after a few days of Fire Starter. I'm planning on 12 weeks, but I'm not sure after that - either I'll go on to advanced or Chalene Extreme. Any recommendations?
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 12 week program and have completed Day 1 and Day 2. Two of my kids are getting married this year.....I need to be looking good on that dance floor!!!!
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 4. I am right now planning on the 12 week program, then may look into Chalene Extreme and doing a hybrid.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I started last March, but then switched back to Insanity, did another month and half of Insanity, and switched back to Turbo Fire.. I am just basically picking what i want each day.. I am enjoying it much more this time around. :)
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and doing the full 20 weeks. So in love with Turbo Fire right now. :heart:
  • crystalp1107
    Options
    Day 3 of turbo fire and loving it keeps me so motivated the work outs are so much fun! Hoping to stay this motivated for the next weeks to come!
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 right now and am loving it!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Sunday will be the end of week 3 for me. I'm doing 20 weeks. When I'm done I'd like to tackle insanity again or try out ChaLean extreme!
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on week 9 doing the 20 weeks start week 10 on Monday
  • Chryskk
    Chryskk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 1 of a P90X / Turbo Fire Hybrid.

I completed 6 weeks of Turbo Fire then had to take a month off for an injury. :cry:

I'm back at it now with the hybrid workout schedule! :happy:
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing Turbo and I am on W4D1. I only bought the 12-week program, but if I keep seeing great results and continue to stay excited to press play, I will be investing in the additional DVD's to turn it into the 20-week program.

Nice to meet everyone!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE TurboFire - I am doing the 20 week program and I am about to finish week 7 and start week 8.....I would be on week 9 but had to put the workout on pause for a week :( I am really hoping that I lose the last 10 lbs and tone up with TF....It such a great workout and sooo much FUN!!! Best wishes to all of you, feel free to add me for support!!!!!! :happy:
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    NEW TO THIS GROUP, HAVE HAD TURBO FIRE FOR A YEAR NOW, AND USED IT OFF AND ON, BUT RECENTLY HAVE BEEN DEDICATED, DOING THE 12WKS FIRST AS A SMALL GOAL, LOVE IT, BUT JUST WANT TO STAY COMMITTED SO THAT I CAN REALLY SEE THE CHANGES.
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 1-FIRE 30 STRETCH 10, COMPLETED. I PUSHED, I SWEATED (SO NOT A WORD BUT I JUST MADE IT ONE LOL) I PUSHED AND PUSHED, IT WAS INTENSE, BUT I DID IT!! AND I LOVE IT
  • jtapp9
    jtapp9 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail today. I'm on vacation (at home) and have a lot of running around to do so i'm not sure when I will be able to follow the calendar....but I may try out a video or two this week. Very excited to start this!!
  • mommiemandi
    mommiemandi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 20 week program and am week 5 for the third time ;)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the 20 week program & am on Week 1.
    I've attempted TF 3x in the past, always ending around Week 5.
    I hope to finish it out this time around. I'm ready to go :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 5 of the Prep Schedule (the one with Firestarter and the Low HIITs). I'm having a great time so far-- love the music and the energy! I do mix up the abs/stretch workouts with ChaLEAN Extreme, since I like having variety. Can't wait to kick it up another notch when I move on to the full schedule!
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just started the 20 week Turbo Fire program today! Can't wait to see some positive changes in my body!!