*Season 9* so far

Options
ThaRealNicki
ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
Cast:::

Meet Rima! This recently single bad girl knows how to work a room, enchant new guys, and handle her haters
rima.jpg

Meet Mehgan! (Obama's faux step-daughter)Scarred from previous relationships, Mehgan has difficulty letting people in. However, when she is looking, this “single as a pringle” girl prefers her men tall, dark, handsome, rich, famous, and athletic.
mehgan.jpg

Meet Julie! Combining her arrogance with a quick sense of humor, this former American Idol contestant is all party and all mouth, all the time.
julie.jpg

Meet Falen! Spunky, goofy, and spoiled, Falen cannot wait to bring a new flavor to the Bad Girls House.
falen.jpg

Meet Erika! Quick-witted, mischievous, and a notorious boyfriend stealer, Erika’s true passion is her music.
erika.jpg

Meet Christina! Fiery, outspoken, and Puerto Rican, this Bad Girl is in her prime when it comes to boys, girls, parties, and drama.
christina.jpg

Meet Ashley! A server at a tavern, Ashley is known for her outlandish behavior, complete lack of filter, and party girl antics.
ashley.jpg

What are you guys thinking of the season so far?? Im personally diggin it! I dont like Mehgan or Julie but Mehgan can definintely fight. That I cant deny. I love Rima! So far she is one of my favorite bad girls ever! I just feel like shes so sincere and good hearted and her voice is so pretty lol

I cant stand how Mehgan and Julie talk so much **** but it is what it is. Julie needs to go back to the where she came from! Whta are you guys thinking about all the beefing and what can we predict?

Replies

• JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i like Meagan & sometimes i dont. I love Rima also. i agree she got a lil too wild in the first episode, but, its the bad girls club! Julie is such as hater. she talks so much **** and cant fight at all. Christina is a fighter. i like that she is not a bully. she only gets in your face when u pop off to her. Falen is goofy i love her style but dont like her hair. Blondee is so kewt. i love how kind and caring she is. Ericka need to sit down some where and go blow on some soup with them big soup coolers she got. LEAVE RiRi Alone. And NEVER,NEVER talk about someones kid!.