Keeping Motivated!

Options
amandasilva
amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
Anyone up for a weekend challenge?

I HATE real push-ups! But, I want to be able to knock out 60 in less than 2 minutes.

So- this weekend I am going to try to do 10 pushups every hour I am awake. 2 days, 10 hours each day= 200 pushups by the end of the weekend. I will be SORE come Monday!

If I can do this, I am going to reward myself with a new tank top to show off my strong arms!

So- please post what you HATE doing....and what you are going to do about it :drinker:

Replies

• IdunAbelone
    Options
    I not only hate push-ups, I'm so weak (at this point) I'm not even able to do them, I think! LOL
    Good luck to you!
  • auntchelle11
    auntchelle11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I didn't see your challenge post until this morning so I didn't get to take it on but way to go! I hope you met your goal! Enjoy the burn!!!
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I didn't get an opportunity to post before this weekend. The thing I HATE more than any other exercise are planks. I like your idea of doing a set each hour. I will have to try this in the evenings this week. Another idea my brother gave me was to do some type of exercise each commercial break when watching television. I do crunches at this point, but push ups and planks :( would work too.
  • auntchelle11
    auntchelle11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This one is credited to my husband...when he is motivated to get sit ups and push ups done he prefers not do them all at once. Instead he does "piss ups". Every time he goes to the bathroom while he is at home, he does 10 of each.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I hate doing push ups. At 55 I have to do them with my knees on the floor. lol Great job though to those of you who can do them with no problem. As I get more in shape, I will try doing them again. Thanks for the motivation amandasilva. auntechelle11 sounds like your husband has a good idea for getting something that you really hate to do done!