Yowsers - That was a rough few days :(

Options
clairegreen1974
clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
So, most of you who do know me know i have Arthritis, and boy has 'Arthur' been in the house these past few days :(

Hormones are my worst enemy when it comes to flare ups and i always have a rough few days just before im due on, but hell fire, this was a rough one, the pain was so bad, i've not kept my diary, i have done sod all exercise, i feel like cr@p. :sad:

Bonus discovery - I found that satin sheets are a lot easier on my skin, and make it easier to turn over in bed (you kinda slide!) when im in pain - hubby hates it cos the duvet also 'slides' over my side of the bed :laugh:

Oh well, Tomorrow is another day, and the pain is subsiding enough for me to look at getting back on the cross trainer again for a few minutes tomorrow :glasses:

Replies

• officegirl27
    officegirl27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You must live in the MIdwest! LOL Yes the last couple days have been bad for me also!!! Well at least I know I am not alone with this one!!!
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I wish! I live in England... its always cold and raining here! :grumble:
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I'm having a really rough couple days with my fibromyalgia and arthritis. When the pain kicks in bad, so does the fibro fog. It's so frustrating when my brain won't work to do the simplest things. I hope you're feeling better soon.
  • womanathewell
    womanathewell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Been having a rough couple of days here and have not logged in for over a week.I have a rare type of MD my lungs can not take the HHH weather we have been having .Thanks for the tip about the satin sheets.
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have EDS and Fibro, and the humidity makes everything worse. Plus, on Saturday I was washing baby bottles (I have a 10-month-old), and I pulled something in my already-painful thumb. So, with the HHH weather causing my joints and muscles to ache, a VERY active 10-month-old boy, and no energy, my eating hasn't been all too wonderful lately.