anyone doing turbo fire/chalene extreme?

Options
If your serious about being commited to one or the other or both add me lets buddy up together :-) send a messege with your add thanks

Replies

• crystalp1107
    Options
    Starting turbo fire, staying committed for the next 20 weeks!
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on week 9 of Turbo Fire
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 6 of TurboFire
  • lavonda98
    lavonda98 Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my 4th week of Turbofire. Does soreness/muscle fatique ever go away?
  • lavonda98
    lavonda98 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it! It will be hard but worth it!
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think the type of soreness/muscle fatigue changes over time. I have more stamina and strength now, but the workouts changed. I did Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today. Fire was great and I felt amazing. My arms are stillll shaking from sculpt.
  • kelseyka
    kelseyka Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire! I haven't been doing the schedules exactly but starting over next week! Who wants to start with me??
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have been doing my own hybrid of the two programs. Right now I am going to start the Lean phase, but I having a hard time motivating myself.
  • jopipa1
    jopipa1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Finished my first week of Turbo fire! :D feeling pretty good and working hard to stick to it :D
  • mommiemandi
    mommiemandi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 of TurboFire and I love it! I haven't been 100 % consistent with the workouts and my food intake has been all over the place.
  • katielick77
    katielick77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I start week 3 tomorrow and I've also incorporated ChaLean Extreme with it!
  • jmvvd2013
    Options
    I am on Week 2 of Turbo Fire and its awesome!!! I had been doing aerobics for a while and they do not compare with this. I start sweating a couple of mins after starting the workout and i love it!!! :wink: I invited a neighbor to do them with me and it is working because we motivate each other, so if you dont have a workout buddy go get one :happy:
  • tmsfinks
    tmsfinks Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in Week 2 of Turbo Fire. I love it! I'm going to add you as a buddy.