Bible verse & thought for today, Saturday July 28, 2012

Options
Zee48
Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
"For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds." - Jeremiah 30:17

Sometimes we forget that God is the Great Physician and can heal anyone – and anything. He carries us through so many emotional and mental troubles, but He also will deliver us from physical afflictions too. Pray to Him and trust Him. We hope you're having a great weekend...God bless.

He is a God of deliverance from ALL addictions and addictive behaviors, including over eating or eating the wrong things.

I am sorry I haven't been here for almost a week. I let the devil kick me in the behind but he doesn't win this battle - "For the battle is not yours, but God’s." 2 Chronicles 20:15 and trust me this weight loss journey is a battle.

Replies

• acemdd
    acemdd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thank u for posting this it was encouraging. i struggle with emotional and mental troubles, i supose who doesnt from time to time. i fight with fear and worry i know it just the devil trying to keep me down. i could use some delierance. im so glad that God will restore and heal us .
    may prayers are with u in your battles.