Hi Ladies!!

Options
Lets take a minute to introduce ourselves, and share what your goals are!

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is to lose weight and exercise to improve my health! Part of my program includes encouraging other members to achieve their goals.Nice to meet you!
  • d2far
    d2far Posts: 1
    Options
    My goal is to get my weight down 30-40 lbs. Overall health & a more active lifestyle. :smile:
  • issydabrat
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be down 147 overall. I am doing this for health and to be more active. My goals will make my travel dreams/plans easier to tour as well :)
  • kulleseid
    Options
    Cynthi3- I love that you want to encourage others!

2dfar- Girl if anyone can achieve that goal its you! Im pretty sure you would disappear though lol! ;)

issydabrat- Awesome! You got this!

My goal is to be 130-140lbs. Im 5'2 and I weigh over 190! I have a hard time concentrating on myself lol...I know Im deserving but Im lacking the "know" lol. I def need help ladies!
  • jensenbean
    Options
    I am a proud stay at home mom of a 2 year old girl. I am also an editor for a parenting website, called ParentClick.com

My ultimate goal is to lose 65 pounds. I started at 215 and lost 10 pounds before this challenge started. I want to be down to 150. My first "WOW I am a rock star" goal is to be in the 100's again, which I haven't been since before my daughter was born. The next "Wow I am a rockstar" goal is 170 because that is at the high end of a healthy weight range for my height and build.