Pretty quiet here in Oregon...

Options
lbcbeachbum77
lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
Not seeing too much happening here in this group. Anyone have ideas on Oregon topics, challenges, etc? It would be pretty cool to get this Oregon bunch going strong :happy:

Replies

• Harley_Dog
    Harley_Dog Posts: 16
    Options
    I agree! I figure everyone must be out enjoying our summer. This has been a great year so far here in Grants Pass. Bet we can get this going somehow! Have a great day!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I keep looking but I haven't seen much going on in the group and I haven't had any ideas.

Grants Pass just had their big cruise didn't they?

I walk down to the river and out on the rocks a couple times a week. Or even just in town where I am. Its amazing to see the numbers of people who pass through.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm from Junction City. The Scandie Feast starts next week. Weather has been weird this summer. Hope you all have a awesome evening Bless you
  • Eve23
    Options
    Sounds interesting. Is that like the Highland Games? I know Dune Fest is coming up and we will see a bunch of people coming through for that.

Weather has been wierd but it has been beautiful this week.
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There was a really cool start to a message board about places to hike. Since there's so many great outdoorsy things to do and still be active, maybe something like that would be Oregon appropriate. Camping, kayaking, skiing, etc.? Just a suggestion. I'll start a topic if people want to contribute.
  • Eve23
    Options
    There was a really cool start to a message board about places to hike. Since there's so many great outdoorsy things to do and still be active, maybe something like that would be Oregon appropriate. Camping, kayaking, skiing, etc.? Just a suggestion. I'll start a topic if people want to contribute.

I think its a great idea, if others are willing to add their input. I have done very little hiking or exploring.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am in lake oswego, havent explored as much as id like to... My kayak has only came out once :(