Hi Ladies!!

Lets take a minute to introduce ourselves, and share what your goals are!

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Hello! My goal is to lose weight and exercise to improve my health! Part of my program includes encouraging other members to achieve their goals.Nice to meet you!
  • d2far
    d2far Posts: 1
    My goal is to get my weight down 30-40 lbs. Overall health & a more active lifestyle. :smile:
  • My ultimate goal is to be down 147 overall. I am doing this for health and to be more active. My goals will make my travel dreams/plans easier to tour as well :)
  • Cynthi3- I love that you want to encourage others!

2dfar- Girl if anyone can achieve that goal its you! Im pretty sure you would disappear though lol! ;)

issydabrat- Awesome! You got this!

My goal is to be 130-140lbs. Im 5'2 and I weigh over 190! I have a hard time concentrating on myself lol...I know Im deserving but Im lacking the "know" lol. I def need help ladies!
  • I am a proud stay at home mom of a 2 year old girl. I am also an editor for a parenting website, called ParentClick.com

My ultimate goal is to lose 65 pounds. I started at 215 and lost 10 pounds before this challenge started. I want to be down to 150. My first "WOW I am a rock star" goal is to be in the 100's again, which I haven't been since before my daughter was born. The next "Wow I am a rockstar" goal is 170 because that is at the high end of a healthy weight range for my height and build.