Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire

Options
I have done Turbo Jam before...but wasn't sure what the difference is. Please fill me in =) ....Plus for any of you who have done both, which did you like better/got more results? Thanks

Replies

• Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Turbo Fire has more workouts there are 15 different workouts that you can choose from. There are Hiit (High Intensity Interval Training) DVD's that range from 15 - 25 minutes (5 in all). I have never done Turbo Jam but from what I understand Turbo Fire has a lot of the same moves but with more intensity.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have done both, but not completely according to the calendars. They have a lot of the same moves and a lot of the same feel, but TurboFire is WAY more intense.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Chalene says of the Turbos, the intensity goes as follows: Turbo Jam being the lowest, Turbo Kick (Classes at Gyms) and then Turbo Fire. It is intense, but I never did Turbo Jam or Kick, so I don't know the difference :) I love it!
  • meglet175
    Options
    I have done both and love them. The cardio workouts with Fire are much quicker than Jam - I'm talking beats per minute for the music - so the intensity is much higher. It's like jogging versus walking. Also, the HIIT workouts are new with the Fire. They alternate 1 minute anaerobic bursts with 1 minute low intensity recovery periods. TurboJam has a Fat Blaster workout that is very similar to a HIIT workout, but the other Jam cardio workouts have only a single "turbo" drill that is anaerobic.
    Both programs have similar moves, great music that makes you want to dance, and great results, but Fire is definitely more intense and will deliver better results. I do mostly Fire now, but still use Jam some, especially as a quick, easy cardio on days I have hit the weights hard.
  • CamieJaye
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your help. I think I am ready to move up to something more difficult. So turbo fire here I come!! =)