Double Dutch n NOT Oreos!!!! Challenge 8/1

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Anyone got a jump rope??? I love it especially with a good song! It makes you feel like a kid again! If you have a partner (hubby significant other girlfriend wifey teenager kids) then make them do it with you!!!!!

Do 3 sets of jumping rope with increasing and then decreasing 1 minutes, 2 minutes then 3 minutes then go back down 3, 2, then 1!!!!! YOU are done! Do any jacking style you like even if have to stop still count till you get the whole amount of time!
Importnat wear supportive shoes, and you don't have to jump really high bc hurt knees...just enough for rope to pass under.

Have fun!

PS...YOU guys rocked the suicides/sprints!!!! HIGH 5 to all of ya!!!!!!!! Smack smack smack smack...
Peace,
WW

Replies

• WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Don't have a jump rope available so I did yesterday's challenge since I didn't get to do it yesterday. I'm gonna have to dig out my old Skip It after reading this post though. Not coordinated enough for jump rope, but man, I used to love my Skip It.
  • athenagv
    athenagv Posts: 63
    Options
    Count me in! Looks like mom is bout borrow her daughters jump rope tonight!!! lol.....although...i may do this twice...once during lunch w/o the jump rope....and again tonight before my run, but w/ the jump rope!!! only i have to lose r the calories!!!! Burn baby Burn!!!!
  • jaimesuefit
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    No Oeros for me. I did my 20 Second Fitness and then tried to tackle jumping rope. I was able to do 1 minute before I collapsed. I will have to work up to 2. I will try again tomorrow. Fight on.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anyone got a jump rope??? I love it especially with a good song! It makes you feel like a kid again! If you have a partner (hubby significant other girlfriend wifey teenager kids) then make them do it with you!!!!!

Do 3 sets of jumping rope with increasing and then decreasing 1 minutes, 2 minutes then 3 minutes then go back down 3, 2, then 1!!!!! YOU are done! Do any jacking style you like even if have to stop still count till you get the whole amount of time!
    Importnat wear supportive shoes, and you don't have to jump really high bc hurt knees...just enough for rope to pass under.

Have fun!

PS...YOU guys rocked the suicides/sprints!!!! HIGH 5 to all of ya!!!!!!!! Smack smack smack smack...
    Peace,
    WW

I'm in but minus the jump rope... i don't have one... and my signifcant other jump roping with me HA! remember the comment he made yesterday?! Lol :) High 5 girl!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    in!!!!!
  • nobylmos
    nobylmos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge...and I'm ready to see how long I can go!!
  • emmoen1
    emmoen1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just bought a jump rope for another challenge... so Im in
  • dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This one sound fun! I'm in
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Will have to start my day tomorrow with the jump rope. Maybe I'll be able to fit it in tonight when I get home, but maybe not.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Have fun!

Peace,
    WW

This is so not fun.... Ugh. I did what I could do 5 minutes, i'll have to try again tomorrow.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Brie you lasted longer than me. Well done! I only was able to do 1 minute.

Have fun!

Peace,
    WW

This is so not fun.... Ugh. I did what I could do 5 minutes, i'll have to try again tomorrow.
    [/quote]