annnnd DONE!

Options
I didn't take any pre/post pictures but I sure did lose inches and weight! Can someone suggest a similar workout for me to transition into? I started watching body revolution but it seems mediocre to begin at level one after finish RI30? Inputs please!:)

Replies

• jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Great job!!! I would be interested in other workouts to transition to as well.
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've been doing JM's Killer Buns & Thighs since I finished RI30 (I got 3 of her dvds through groupon). Despite the title, it seems to work everything. I like it a lot! After that, I'm planning to move to her Extreme Shed and Shred.

Good luck!!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I just started JM Killer Buns & Thighs the other day - great workout and it does work everything. I was a little sore this morning and my trainer worked by legs today more (some of the same moves as JM). I am trying to tone up before going to Hawaii at the end of September.

Have you done levels 2 or 3 yet?
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Personally, I had to stop Level 2 of KB&T. I was having to ice my knees afterwards, and still, they hurt BAD. I have no history of knee problems, and yet when I asked, I seem to be alone in this. I gave myself a week off, and then moved to Level 3 with no problems. I'm seeing great results from it! I think I'm going to start alternating b/t my Groupon Jillian set: RI30, KB&T, and Extreme Shed/Shred, and see where that takes me.

Good luck!!!
  • audreygonzy
    Options
    Thanks for the update!:) I've been trying to start Body Rev. but I haven't been sticking with it due to vacations and naughty food choices:( Hoping to get back into it soon!