New to MFP and need support.

Options
Hi! I'm only a few days into MFP. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I am over 60. I eat mostly "fast food." My current problem is my kitchen. I am embarrassed to say it is unusable due to clutter. :blushing: I have rheumatoid arthiritis and literally cannot stand for more than 5-10 minutes. Over the years things have gotten out of hand - hence eating mostly "fast food." Yikes. No wonder I have so much to lose.

What I would like is some MFP friends to encourage and support my mission of getting my kitchen useable again. I'd like to make a small goal each day and be accountable for getting it done. Today, I plan to pick up 2-3 grocery bags of trash that are sitting on the floor and put them in a big trash bag and out the door!

Any help is appreciated. I'm in for the long haul - slowly, but I'm in! :smile:

Replies

• sblvsjsus
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself for starting with the two to 3 bags of trash!! Sounds like it is very difficult for you to get around and it is just commendable that you have decided to try and do something about it. Keep up the good work. I hope you got them out the door!
  • ndbirdmomDiane
    Options
    What I would like is some MFP friends to encourage and support my mission of getting my kitchen useable again. I'd like to make a small goal each day and be accountable for getting it done. Today, I plan to pick up 2-3 grocery bags of trash that are sitting on the floor and put them in a big trash bag and out the door!

Any help is appreciated. I'm in for the long haul - slowly, but I'm in! :smile:

You have support here! You can be proud of yourself on setting a goal to make your life better. Let us know how it goes. I know you can do it.