THANK YOU!
Rain

Replies

• Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    For me,

Golf Polo Shirts and regluar shorts.

I use New Balance 408Blk shoes for lifting and adidas shoes for running, etc.
  • aggiejane07
    aggiejane07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Target is always good. Pretty good wicking material stuff for a decent price. Compression-wise I'm all about under armour but you pay for it. I keep hearing about those adidas shoes they came out with for crossfit but I haven't tried them yet. I use my brooks pure cadence since I run with them as well.
  • aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love my Inov-8 F-Lite 195 for lifting and WODs. They are decently flat but have some cushion so they don't kill my feet. That being said, if I know there is going to be a lot of running (and hopefully very little lifting) in the WOD I prefer my running shoes which I use for marathon/tri training.

Workout pants/shorts are just a personal preference. I may not be a super model, but it's just too darn hot here to workout in pants. I much prefer the compression shorts (though I don't like the tiny little short booty shorts).
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I go with the moisture wicking capris from old navy, t-shirts from thrift stores and converse (currently, wonder woman)
  • nil8r
    nil8r Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has some light compression pants/capris and moisture-wicking tees that I like for my Crossfit workouts (regular and plus-sizes available).

For shoes, I'm currently loving my Nike Free TR shoes. They're closer to minimalist shoes than they are the heavy support sneaker.
  • jillystjohn
    Options
    I have drawers full of workout clothes but the only items I ever want to wear are my LuLu Lemon pieces. They're worth every penny.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    black compression shorts, black sports bra, my $10 walmart shoes (depending on the workout those are optional), sometimes a shirt, but more often than not, I'm a no-shirter at my box. Just get too hot in shirts out here in Lubbock
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    I go with the moisture wicking capris from old navy, t-shirts from thrift stores and converse (currently, wonder woman)

I love the Old Navy capris. It's so hot here that I mainly stick with tank tops. I prefer them to be pretty long so I don't risk showing my muffin top during the WOD. : ) I also love the cheap-o graphic tees you can get from Target for $9.99.
  • rainbos
    rainbos Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    :( ... I really want new lululemon clothes, but they are SOO expensive. 100 per pants. But I agree. LOVED THEM to death.... literally.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    1- if you are fithly rich: lulu... best stuff out there
    2- if you are like everyone else: go to marshalls/TJ Maxx/ or Ross and hit up their work out area. I find all my compression shorts there and lots of cute sports bras and tanks.

if you need supportive bras: try Under Armor's zip-up one...its amazing!

Shoes: this is much more complicated...Free's are good for the variety of what goes on at crossfit, but there are also olympic lifting shoes and running shoes for the extremes depending on the work out. I alternate between vibrams (for olympic lifting), frees (for most work outs--especially those with box jumps or double unders), and my Brooks' running shoes (for heavy running days). This is a very personal thing that depends on your feet and what you feel most comfortable in. There are tons of blogs on this and also the Inov shoes and the new Reebok CrossFit shoes (personally, i feel like they are over priced nike frees)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I have drawers full of workout clothes but the only items I ever want to wear are my LuLu Lemon pieces. They're worth every penny.

*THIS!* LOVE LuluLemon too! I just spent $500 on heaps of their clothes - oops!
  • Talialala
    Talialala Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    no one mentioned it

VIBRAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so many pairs and wear them all to CF LOVE THEM :)

and i go to pennies for work out clothes :)

but vibrams all the way if you ever get a chance to try them! :)
  • blinkinglight
    Options
    My new favorite shorts are from Under Armour. They had them on sale for $14.99 and now I have 5-6 pair. They're really comfortable and they come in cute colors.

I just bought some Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 shoes. I like them so far. They're very lightweight and flexible.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I wear a mix of Nike tights, adidas and underarmour singlets, layering with various long sleeve running tops and even a hoodie (did I mention the cold). For shoes I wear Innov-8s for WODs and Ristos for lifting.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing mostly Lululemon as well, but thats because one of our trainers is Lulu staff, and our owner is also a LULU ambassador.

Shoes: Adidas Adios II
    Looking at buying O-shoes, likely Adi-Powers.
  • jagwab
    jagwab Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm cheap. My pants come from Target. And they have held up well over the last year.
    My tops I get at Penny's because I am still in plus size shirts. And they are a good price there as well