August miles goals

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
Mile goal 100 miles in August. Average 25miles a week mixture of cycling, running and walking

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    August....

Miles goal 50 miles...doesn't matter how..walking, running, cycling, swimming.... just 50 miles!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Since I went 150 miles is July I will go for 175 in August with walking, running, and cycling. :happy: !!Lets get it on!!:happy: So many calories to burn with only so many hours to do it in... LOL.
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    I am going to try for 40 miles in August. I ran just over 26 in July after missing the first week so I think I can get to 40. I am so glad that we are keeping this going. It really gives me a goal to work towards rather than just going and running just to run...makes it more interesting.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    80 miles is my goal.
  • Chrysy87
    Chrysy87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Going for 40 miles! :D *Fingers Crossed*
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My August goal is 50 miles biking. I'm a newbie so hopefully I haven't gone too far out on a limb!
    exercise.png
  • YvetteLee1
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! I decided to add using my GazelleEdge and stepping in place. I have been doing both of these things plus the walking (just added the Gazelle 2 weeks ago) since April so decided they will be incorporated in your monthly miles challenge. It all works for me! My unofficial weigh in is on Mondays. I was on vacation over the weekend and when I got on the scale 2 days ago, had maintained my weight (whew). Today, when I got on the scale (I know, only supposed to get on the scale once a week average-can't help myself, lol) I had lost 3 more lbs. So we will see if I can maintain that until my unofficial weigh in on Monday. If I can maintain, then that means I have lost 24 lbs. since April! Wish me luck!
  • laurie858
    laurie858 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well, I THINK I met my 31 miles in July... but I kinda fell off the bandwagon and stopped tracking.

Maybe I'll do better in August!! I did run 3.14 miles today, Aug 1.

Maybe I'll try for 40? 40 MIles in Aug is totally possible for me and my schedule, I just have to make sure I log and track it all.
  • bdavis11758
    bdavis11758 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be on vacation for a couple of weeks but will aim for 100 miles biking and walking. Thanks Squible.
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goal for July was 9 miles/week and I exceeded the 31 mile goal that was set for a total of 46.799 miles.

My August goal will be 12 miles/week.
  • choochoomummy
    Options
    hi
    I've just joined the group so Im a bit late with goals. I'll aim for 70 miles cycling and walking. I've counted 40.6 but I've probably done more than that.
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Almost hit my weekly goal for last week. The big Central States fair is in town so my walking schedule is going to be off a little... still striving for 44 miles this next week though. Here goes. Great job everyone. Have a great Wednesday :smile: