Needing more friends, who want to keep fit!

Options
Doing well on the calories, good days and bad days, but the good ones outwweigh the bad ones, but I really need to have more motivation to get out and run more, especially in cold bad weather, which seems to be most of it in the UK.

So if you feel the same as me, bed's too warm in the morning or you are too tired after work, let's help each other to keep going!

Eat less (I can do that) exercise more - now that's more of a challenge.

Men, women, anyone at all:tongue: who feel the same, please add me and let's help each other

Replies

• elinakalna
    Options
    Oh, count me in! The more the merrier!
  • maximouse
    maximouse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'll trade ya, I've finally got into a decent exercise routine but struggling with the eating......love my food tut tut tut! So def would be great to stay in touch - will send you an invite:)

Max
  • sodaisy
    sodaisy Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! Eat less is impossible so I have to exerise more!

I signed up to run 10k in Cheddar so I have to push myself to run, I even ran in the rain for the first time yesterday!

Will send you an invite.
  • welsh_lass86
    welsh_lass86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm struggling to stay motivated with exercise as well, could do with some friends in the same boat
  • laurenw1992
    Options
    The eating part is what i find easiest! Getting motivated for exercise is hard! I'm a care assistant so being on my feet all day, the only thing i want to do when i get home is relax! Definitely need some encouragement!!