Les Mills PUMP

Options
jaybear31
jaybear31 Posts: 11 Member
Is anyone doing these dvds? I got them a few weeks ago and I'm hooked, the time flies by!

Replies

• poshcouture
    Options
    Yes! =) I started two weeks ago along with Turbo Fire! I love/hate bottom halves!
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've thought about it... I just finished P90X and am currently working on Brazil Butt Lift with 2 days a week of P90X upper body workouts.

What equipment do you need for this program?
  • jaybear31
    jaybear31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Scubagoil-You need a barbell, which comes with the package from Beachbody if you don't already have one. A step is optional. I don't have one but I think it might be helpful with the chest track.
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That is great because I was thinking I would have to invest money in a barbell and weights on top of buying the program!
  • dlpoisson
    dlpoisson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just finished the LMP program last week, and then I love it so much that I'm continuing on with their cardio hybrid program! I love all of their cardio and pump workouts!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I bought it for myself for Christmas, I am on my first week. I started out last year with Slim in 6, then moved onto the Slim Series and then P90x. Then I started a new job and pretty much ****ed around for 3 months, and I just couldn't get back into P90x I had no stamina, so I bought this, I've done body pump before at the gym so I knew what it entailed. I was so disappointed in my pictures, as I look back at my photos from when I was doing P90x just 3 months earlier and I've fallen backwards so quickly, it's amazing, how quickly your body falls back into blubber when you aren't doing the workouts. Uggh.

So back at it. Then once I get through this I'll probably go back and do a round of P90x again.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I finished a Pump/Insanity hybrid in December.. Now, I'm doing Combat as my primary program, but also doing the longer Pump routines on the weekends for a little extra.. Love pump.. I'm one of the few guys that didn't want to bulk up, but tone up and Pump is perfect!!