Started Today - Mon - 23 Jul

Options
2»

Replies

• Michelleypoo82
    Options
    I didn't press play, but it was a rest day. I used my TreadClimber instead. Tonight is my second fit test, and the first time I can use my new heart rate monitor. Double yay!
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started last Saturday and let me tell you, it's awesome. I'm a...larger girl, so some of the exercises are difficult for me to do. I just do what I can and keep moving. I'm burning (according to my HRM) between 600-800 calories a workout, which is amazing. We're not doing the eating plan because I can't eat as much with the LAP-BAND.

Anyway, you guys keep up the awesome work. Tomorrow is our rest day, and oddly enough I'm not looking forward to it. Why?

Because I know Saturday is going to suck balls when we start back up. :o)

Peace!
  • Shugga66
    Shugga66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @Michelle

I got my HRM and love it and I know you will love yours too!
  • annabelle6127
    annabelle6127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started today. It was seriously the hardest work out I had done and I thought I was quite fit. I felt a bit shaky after and I ached so bad. But some strange part of me is looking forward to the next session :)
    So how do you cope with the aches after, do you carry on working out?
    Also what are good tips to staying motivated even when you are v.tired etc.

Thanks for the advise
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Annabelle, I felt so much better after my first week (I'm in the middle of week 3 now). Drink lots of water throughout the day, have protein after the workout, and make sure you do all of the warm-ups and cool-downs. You can do it!
  • annabelle6127
    annabelle6127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks for the good tips. I did the cardio today, was really hard but felt good after. Yes the warm ups and cool downs are so important and hopefully it will help with the aches :)