Mists of Panderia

Options
Who already pre-ordered?!
Who all is excited about the expansion?!

What specifically are you excited about?!

Replies

• Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm undecided about MoP.....I'm mildy irritated that we've had no new content for a while in Cata, so I think that is affecting the way I view it.

I will ofc buy MoP and I am most excited about druids getting the stag glyph.....is that sad?? :laugh:
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I will! And going to unfreeze my account so I can level my mage who's still at 82.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm undecided about MoP.....I'm mildy irritated that we've had no new content for a while in Cata, so I think that is affecting the way I view it.

I will ofc buy MoP and I am most excited about druids getting the stag glyph.....is that sad?? :laugh:

wait...stag...what? are we turning into deer?!?
    tumblr_m6zc1xHfoy1qkebt6o1_250.gif

I've been using that gif way too often these days, but i love it. I preordered a few days ago.
  • Wildfern
    Wildfern Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Yes'm! Including jewelry and antler adornments!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/july/DruidTravelAllianceAndHorde.jpg
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Yes'm! Including jewelry and antler adornments!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/july/DruidTravelAllianceAndHorde.jpg

Oh my. I think I may have to go change my panties.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm totally buying it but I'll probably be waiting because I have to buy two copies! :flowerforyou:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    bought my digital CE this month, will buy hubby's and daughters regular copies next month before it's released.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Totally excited about expansion! Who doesn't love pandas?? Have not pre-ordered yet, but will this week. I am excited about lvling a new toon. I'm an alt *kitten*. I am also REALLY excited about the prospect of farming and new cooking quests etc...This xpac is sooo up my alley :D
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I played the beta for a day before I got "meh" :[ I think I'm more excited about Guild Wars II.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I'm most looking forward to exploring new areas, and to doing the fluffy stuff - fishing, farming, pet battles, etc. I don't have a lot of time to play and it looks like it will be ideal for very casual gamers.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Still undecided for me.

I quit about a year ago (at a guess). Picked up Diablo3 on release date and while that was fun as hell, it didn't seem to have any of the appeal that D2 did in terms of replay. At least it paid for itself and funded my subscription to weightology. =)

WoW gave me such a massive burnout, but like many, I was there since Vanilla. I really felt like things started to go sour about half-way through WOTLK.
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ^^ This exact thing. Played since Vanilla, and while it wasnt quite the same after TBC i kept it going. Idk quite why. Quit playing competitively about 2 years ago, picked it up in the off time for some basic stuff last year, but im sure the WoW Drug is out of my veins... Quite honestly i was hoping for an Emerald Dream expansion. There was talk of it but never came out.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Should I even bother getting started in WoW again? I sold my old account so I'd have to start completely over lol.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I havent read much about it but yeah probably will, addicted to pvp =-
  • MsHolly731
    MsHolly731 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think I'm burned out on WoW after playing it since release.

I'm more excited about Star Wars MMO becoming free in November :laugh:
  • Andrea2315
    Andrea2315 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to all of it. I am addicted to PVP and looking forward to (hopefully) improvements in that area. I am also all about healing (have an 85 undead priest, Maldrick on Stonemaul, that I could play for hours on end). Curious how healing is going to change for that guy in the expansion.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get pretty excited. Raided for the first time tonight in 6 months ::twitch:: Ohhh this could mean bad things... Raiding and the gym compete for a time slot... >_>
  • Andrea2315
    Andrea2315 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get pretty excited. Raided for the first time tonight in 6 months ::twitch:: Ohhh this could mean bad things... Raiding and the gym compete for a time slot... >_>

Same here. I made a rule that I can't log on until after I work out. Didn't work, lol.
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are disbanding our guild after 1 month shy of having it for 3 years. Blizzard took too long to add anything new into the game and half our core raiders haven't logged on for 2 months. Hell half the guild hasn't logged on for longer lol.

I'm pretty sad about losing the guild even though I myself haven't actively played since Dec. We have had the same 8 raiders for over 2 years. Even met a few IRL. Love the people but Diablo came out first..Then people slowly stopped playing that.. (darn my contract with WoW for 12 months). And the consensus on our guild forums. People aren't going to come back with MoP.

Myself, I'm going to be playing GW2. It was my first game I really got into back when, gosh like 8 years ago or more. And I'm super excited for something new!

My husband on the other hand wants to get into some more hard core raiding while he still can..
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

Same here. I made a rule that I can't log on until after I work out. Didn't work, lol.

Just rearrange your gym schedule, I raid Tues-Wed from 7-10, so I lift Mon-Thurs-Sat and do some kind of cardio (or just walk) Friday/Sunday.