Carb Count

Options
Earthshine
Earthshine Posts: 18 Member
Hi All,

I've been on Lindora for a week now and I'm happy with the results so far. But, I have a hard time staying in the 50 grams of carbs recommended by my Lindora clinic during the regular meal days. Seems like you add one apple, a salad, and a Lindora snack and you're at the limit. Yet, I'm supposed to have 2 fruits and salads a day. Any tips?

Karen

Replies

• ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Lindora Group:
    We are eight months into the year and I am sure your journey has been a road with up and down hills. No worries, we are all in this together. If you have signed off for a while, come back and finish the year strong. Never to late to begin again, that is the strength that comes from within to do what is best for YOU
    This week, I lost 2 lbs, happy with the results but expected more. I will need to get back to my daily journal and write all foods down. What has changed, my exercise. I have not been able to do what I like, Run, Spin. I have had a few set backs this past week, but with all that I am still moving forward. I have to share, I went to Nordstrom Anniversary sale yesterday, they are the experts on bra fitting, well I found I was wearing the wrong bra size, I needed to go smaller in size and larger in cup size. They fit with one of the bras on sale, I bought 3.
    Anyway I am glad I went and happy to hear the sales lady say, you are a smaller size! All this weight loss is giving me extra confidence
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Hi All,

I've been on Lindora for a week now and I'm happy with the results so far. But, I have a hard time staying in the 50 grams of carbs recommended by my Lindora clinic during the regular meal days. Seems like you add one apple, a salad, and a Lindora snack and you're at the limit. Yet, I'm supposed to have 2 fruits and salads a day. Any tips?

Karen
    Figure what you like best and use your carbs there. I have found the book to be very helpful, I am sure you have it. The food plan lays out the carb count on most items. The protein items are what keep me from getting hungry. For lunch, I have 2 cups mixed green salad 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and baby tomatoes diced, this is great chopped and a filler and I usually do the portion control on fruit.
    I also have Lindora Hot Chocolate that I add to my coffee in the morning as my protein and have the drinks Mango, Wildberry and bars on hand to serve as proteins during the day. This has helped me stay on program and within the gram count.
    I am normally between 50-60 if I want to see weigh loss daily, but that changes too some times. Get your 64 oz or more of water.
    Take care and glad your in this group!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Happy Friday Weigh in, well I am up a pound, I weighed in at 165 this morning. I know this past week I made some different choices, but for the most part I tried my best to stay on program. I believe it is time to take a break from Lindora, I am ready. I will continue to weigh in every day and start the maintenance program, that is the program that allows you to eat a few more carbs and food and stabilize my weight for two weeks. I am game for this. I also started my running last night, 3.2 miles easy in the heat, I am very proud of that
    Have a great weekend!!!