Placenta Previa :(

Options
mellynat
mellynat Posts: 345 Member
I'm pretty sure after todays u/s yesterday was my last day to enjoy my exercise. :(
The tech wouldn't admit it but with their beating around the bush I'm 100% sure I have placenta previa which would mean no more intense cardio workouts or sex. boo to both. ugh more waiting till i hear from the doctor to confirm it. I had it with my 2nd pregnancy but it corrected itself by 28wks. Hoping it will do the same but totally bumped out if i have to stop working out.
anyone else get diagnosed?

Replies

• wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :(
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had it too and it sucks:( but evetually it corrected itself. Good Luck!!!
  • mellynat
    Options
    doctor called in the morning to confirm i have complete placenta previa. I had it w my 2nd. Just think it was marginal though. :( hoping & praying it fixes itself this time as well. Will miss my workouts though :(
  • aya619
    aya619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ;( sorry Mama. Good thing is we are just over half way there. It will be hard NOT to want to exercise, but let that make you work out even harder AFTER baby is here. Are you on bedrest?
  • mellynat
    Options
    no i'm not on bed rest as of now. If something goes wrong or I have spotting or bleeding I think then they'd have to put me on bedrest. for now just need to take it slow
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Obviously it wasn't the news you wanted to hear, but make sure you take good care of you and your little one. That's the priority. The hot sweaty-mess workouts will be there to greet you postpartum, when you can really enjoy them and work your butt off :)

Hope it corrects itself quickly!