BAG END TO RIVENDELL

Options

Replies

• mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Whoo hoo! I did it! 458 miles! I made it to Rivendell + another 3.65 miles which I am applying to my journey from Rivendell to Lothlorien!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    171.9mi. in
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Got my first 10.4 miles in today! Very excited - Hobbiton is already hidden by the slopes.
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    20.8 miles. Road rolls up and down. Roll on!

[img][/img]mVijm4.png
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    31.2 miles
    [img][/img]mVijm4.png
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    41.2. There's not a lot of action going on over here. Maybe I should only be posting once a week? Did I miss that somewhere?
    [img][/img]mVijm4.png
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,432 Member
    Options
    Left Bag End yesterday, and travelled 4.1 miles - that is past the plank bridge, but 0.9 miles short of Great Road at Brandywine Bridge and border of Tookland.
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    51.6 mi! Truckin' along here.

[img][/img]mVijm4.png
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Hey BMcC9 - how are you doing this - walking, dancing, biking, ellipticalling (hey, it should be a word)?
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Okay, I'm logging in two workouts, currently I'm biking. I will try to get better about posting.

I did 13.54 miles, which puts me at 15.3 miles, we are about to start singing while walking on a path through tall trees!

Also, I started reading The Hobbit during my workout, very entertaining!

6MSCm5.png
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Yay, ScarlettVetter! You go!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Hey BMcC9 - how are you doing this - walking, dancing, biking, ellipticalling (hey, it should be a word)?

mileage mostly as calculated by Wii Walk It Out Game (working on how to also add in distance covered by steps in Step Aerobics exercise but formula not worked out yet - and only have basic pedometer - step-counter, not fancy FitBit that can convert for me)

Wed was 4.1; Thurs-Sat combined total of 14.2

So a grand total of 18.3 miles so far, or "finished eating at campsite. Water from a stream at the foot of the hill. A little fall where the water fell a few feet over an outcrop of grey stone. 0.3 miles along road that rolls up and down"
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Now 23.7 miles along. Road continues to roll up and down. :ohwell:
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Traveled by foot and bicycle today, 5.8 miles.

6MSCm5.png
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Now 23.7 miles along. Road continues to roll up and down. :ohwell:

Now 28.8 miles along. SOMEthing is about to happen .... (da da da DUM) ... will update what when able to access the Milestone Site
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Yes, I would appreciate the warning, as I am on your trail :)
  • BMcC9
    Options

Now 28.8 miles along. SOMEthing is about to happen .... (da da da DUM) ... will update what when able to access the Milestone Site

This evening's walk put me 31.6 miles along .... Road zig-zigs to top of a steep bank and goes down for the last time. Can see across Woody End to the River. **THEY STOP TO REST, EAT, and REST more! (ca. 1:30-4:30 p.m.) Sun was beginning to get lower as they went down the hill.

(Dark Rider alert - only 0.4 miles ahead)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    35.3 miles along.

DARK RIDER behind me. Now keeping a stone's throw left of the road. Slower going.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    38.1 miles along ....

Go on in twilight. Begin to sing.