guilt-free SNACK IDEA

Options
kay1188
kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
GUILT-FREE POPCORN:

I PURCHASE THE POPCORN SEEDS ANT THE SUPERMARKET.... POT A TOUCH OF OLIVE OIL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POT... PLACE THE POPCORN SEED IN ON A LOW FIRE... COVER THE POT AND IN NO TIME i HAVE A SLACK THAT WONT ADD THE WEIGHT UP... I SOMETIMES AT A TOUCH OF SALT FOR TASTE...
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY NO AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO BUTTER...

MY DAUGHTER AND HUSBAND LOVES THIS... IT IS A SNACK THE FAMILY CAN ENJOY..

WHAT DO YOU THINK... WHAT IS YOUR GUILT FREE SNACK???

Replies

• ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like to slice up some raw veggies like green peppers or carrots to snack on at work. Also I love love love Avocados so I eat those a few times a week. Did you all know how good avocados are for burning fat? Check this out -- http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/blog/avocado-nutrition-facts-–-health-benefits-of-avocado
  • kay1188
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE AVOCADO... iT IS ALSO KNOW AS PEAR IN MY COUNTRY AND GUESS WHAT IT IS IN SEASON... YAY ME!!!
  • kay1188
    Options
    ASchaffer23... I HAD PUT UP A MESSAGE REQUESTING VOLUNTEERS FOR GROUP MODERATORS TO HELP TO SPICE THINGS UP AROUND HERE... HAVE A LOOK AD THAT TOPIC AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
  • CandiceMcC1
    CandiceMcC1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like to do baby carrots and hummus. The hummus is higher in calories, so it definitely needs to be portion-controlled. It is a good way of getting those veggies in and the fiber and protein in the hummus are satisfying.
  • kay1188
    Options
    Those baby carrots sound yummy