World of Warcraft

Options
doomspark
doomspark Posts: 228 Member
Didn't see any threads about this in the first three pages of the group, so I figured I'd start one.

Who plays WoW? What faction? What server?

I play Alliance on Medivh and am a member of IXOYE. Due to real life issues, I haven't been online for a couple of months, and I'm missing it. Hope to get some Azeroth time this weekend.

Replies

• Gabryka
    Gabryka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started playing a year ago, tomorrow :) Friends got me sucked into it hehe.

I also haven't played in a bit... ran a dungeon for the first time in a couple months last week (just to make sure I could still heal lol).

I play Horde on Detheroc, current member of Riot but not sure when MoP comes out as my 3 roommates are all switching to Shattered Soldier. Haven't decided what I'm doing yet :)
  • cartwoman
    Options
    I've played from the first day it launched in Europe :) I even host a podcast about it now and we're almost reaching our 2 year mark ^^
    I play both factions, but I'm mostly on my alliance druid on Earthen Ring :)
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have horde on a few different servers... well I should say I did.. Haven't played in a year... Hoping to start up again after I'm done with school. I can live without it for 2 more years right? *gulp* I had an alliance or 2 but could never really get into playing them cuz I didn't have any friends on the allaiance side lol
  • Anthyitis
    Anthyitis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have alliance characters that I still somewhat pay attention to on Silver hand, Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. I probably won't really get back into playing again until the expansion.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I played for a few years until I realized I hated it and Blizzard.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    There is a MFP guild set up on WoW fyi...

but i mostly play alliance (thx to the daughter who wont play 'ugly' toons) on exodar. Been a GL of a decent size guild for over 5 years there. But hubby and i sneak off to play horde on zangermarsh adn various pvp servers. We play alts just beofre the xpacs come out, we do the beta's, most of the ppl in our guild are groups, like father/sons, mother/sons, mother and daughters, etc. so a huge family atmosphere and we casually raid when we get 10 ppl online at a time. We can clear a decent amount becasue most of my guildies have been with us for 3-5 years, so we work well together.
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've been playing since 2006--right before BC came out. I've played both factions and a little of every race across many servers. My main is Alliance on Cenarius--a discipline priest. My boyfriend is the GL of our guild. We raid every weekend--though lately I think we're all getting a bit tired of Blizzard. We're looking towards Guild Wars 2.
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    I played back when it had only 1 expansion. after that, I realized that the end game pretty much came down politics. something I'm terrible at, so I got bored of playing alone and quit :P
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I played on multiple servers for a while. I had an EU account and played on PVP server. I can't remember the name of it now and then I had some on Windrunner, and then Stormrage on US side. It's been probably 2 years since I've been online. I didn't really have many people I was playing with and my time wouldn't allow me to get involved in a raiding guild so I ended up drifting back to EQ2 for a while and then SWTOR - both of which I have given up since. Winter may see me find my way back to something but I can't say for sure how busy I'm going to be then either.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I just cancelled my subscription today. It was hard getting people to do things with you and even though I have been pug'ing, I hate it. I'd rather play with friends and when no one else is online farming is boring.

It does make me a little sad.
  • Anthyitis
    Anthyitis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just cancelled my subscription today. It was hard getting people to do things with you and even though I have been pug'ing, I hate it. I'd rather play with friends and when no one else is online farming is boring.

It does make me a little sad.

Make new friends!!! :D Every time I find myself in that situation, I make contact with someone on another server and go reroll there.

I won't tell you how many characters I have on my account. :(
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i used to play Everquest. (it's kinda basically like WoW)

I haven't played in years but sometimes i think of my Shaman Troll named Janet with longing.

i wonder what she's up to, and if her ugly pink armor is still looking good.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I played WoW for 5 years. Started on a low pop PVP server which has since been converted to normal. I haven't played since last April, but been thinking about picking it up again. I have several toons. My druid, LunaShae is on Silvermoon-US. Twïx, my mage, is somewhere. Shaeded, my hunter...I have no idea where she is either LOL.

Oh and I'm horde and alliance - mostly horde.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    zul'jin
    alliance and horde.
    resto shaman.
    played since vanilla.

i've played on other servers too, lightbringer (MFP guild), cho'gall, kel'thuzad, silvermoon.

gonna play gw2 until mop launches.
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I play Horde on Area 52. I'm not a very hardcore player and my iLvl isn't even enough to use the Raid Finder :( I need better gear, but I've very shy about doing Heroic dungeons with randoms and my guild is full of people I know IRL and we don't dungeon very often. Also, I'm a warlock and my damage sucks. >:(
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    do pvp, get honour, get gear.
    queue for LFR. get pve gear.
    win.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Horde on Twisting Nether here