What are YOU doing today?

Options
hotpickles
hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
It looks like it's going to be a nice sunny day here in Toronto!

Yesterday I thought I should do something for myself, something fairly inexpensive yet enjoyable. I picked up some freshly roasted coffee beans and programmed my coffee maker to start brewing at 6:30 am. I had a light sleep last night, but as soon as I smelled that coffee, I was up and ready to go!

Today I'm hitting the pavement for some more job searching. I have a couple places scoped out, hopefully something will transpire out of them. I'm starting to make a game out of this whole process. Each day, I try to follow up on at least 2 places, and apply to 2 more. When I run out of actual job postings, it makes things sort of interesting searching around for a job that will suit my interests.

I'm hoping to go for another run tonight. It feels good to get back into some sort of physical activity! I have to remind myself to keep drinking lots of water throughout the day.

Have a good one!

L.

Replies

• skinnycyn83
    Options
    Today is Day 3 of Insanity and my body is feeling it. I woke up with a slight headache, but moving on and not letting that stop my day.

Having lunch w my friend at SOUPER SALAD (trying to eat healthy even out of the house) and then I'm going to watch all 4 of her kids while she goes to a staff meeting. I hope its not a long one bc I will have 5 kids to deal with that my headache could get worse.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 3 of Insanity and my body is feeling it. I woke up with a slight headache, but moving on and not letting that stop my day.

Having lunch w my friend at SOUPER SALAD (trying to eat healthy even out of the house) and then I'm going to watch all 4 of her kids while she goes to a staff meeting. I hope its not a long one bc I will have 5 kids to deal with that my headache could get worse.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Congrats on making it to Day 3 of Insanity! I tried one of the workouts and couldn't even get through it. They are tough!

Have a good one!

L.
  • skinnycyn83
    Options
    Thanks!

Ugh, just went to Subway and it's way too hot to be outside. I always pray for the people that have to walk everywhere or don't have AC (one of my cousins!).

Laundry all day bc my husband is out of work clothes and then my 2nd workout of the day w Insanity.

Friday I went to go see Pitbull in concert and we sat in the FRONT ROW! It was to the left, but we were still pretty close and it was so awesome! Still can't get off that high! I LOVE HIM!!!!! He was so sexy dancing up there and his energy was amazing!