HOW R U??

Options
kay1188
kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
I KNOW THE LIFE OF A MOTHER IS A BUSY ONE BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE TIME TO POST OUR UPS AND DOWNS IN THE WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.... EACH ONE TEACH ONE

PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT TO KEEP THIS FORUM ACTIVE.

Replies

• ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am finally starting to see some results, I have lost 2 lbs so far and a inch off of my waist! It makes me so happy, I just keep reminding myself that all this work is so worth it. It's getting really hard staying away from coffee and chocolate though, 5 days so far, hope It gets easier.
  • kay1188
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS...

YOU COULD HAVE STARTED A TOPIC IN THE GROUP TO SHARE YOUR SUCCESS....

PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRET SO WE CAN KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO REAP SUCH EXCELLENT RESULTS!!!
  • ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :) I am new to this site so I'm still trying to figure out how to do all this. I cut red meat completely out of my diet. I only eat chicken maybe once a week if that, So I mostly just eat vegetarian meals or fish. I cut out soda and sugar, and drink tons of water. That with doing cardio about 3-4 times a week is what I'm staring to see results with :) Good luck to everyone else! I hope we can keep each other motivated.
  • CandiceMcC1
    CandiceMcC1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm having a tough time managing the baby and housework and eating healthy and exercising. My husband and I are having a house built, renovating our old house and we have a three month old. Talk about busy!!! My husband is the general contractor for the house construction and doing the renovations on the old house by himself. This means I get zero help at home because he is working flat out all the time!
  • kay1188
    Options
    Do you have friends or family near by who would be willing to help on occasion... It is important that to get time to relax or just take a nap.... for your own piece of mind.... Ask friends and family to help...
    Let me know how it goes