This week's weigh-in

Options
Well, I was overdue for a weight gain. I can't eat thousands of extra calories and not gain weight, and I know that.

So, how to move forward? Do well today. Then start over tomorrow. Stay active, don't eat when not hungry. Just because it tastes good is the worst reason for eating something. Got to remember that one!

Replies

• cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well, I was overdue for a weight gain. I can't eat thousands of extra calories and not gain weight, and I know that.

So, how to move forward? Do well today. Then start over tomorrow. Stay active, don't eat when not hungry. Just because it tastes good is the worst reason for eating something. Got to remember that one!

Great attitude. As I have learned recently it is not a sprint to the results we all want. Stay focused and it will payoff!!

Last week I had indicated that I gained 1.5 lbs and I had gained 0.5 lbs the week prior. I had been well below my calorie goal daily and have been consistent in my workouts with 2500 - 3000 calories burned each week. As per my comments last week, I gained weight so did what I thought was logical and INCREASED my calorie intake. The results this week....I lost 2.6 lbs!! Turns out I was below my BMR so my body was not getting enough fuel. So to all of you, make sure you eat enough!! Hope you all had a great week and stay focused for this coming week!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4 lbs this week.
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lost 1.3lbs this week, but burnt heaps of calories, thinking it's just my body settling down to weight lose, I hope.
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Lost 2lbs and made it to onederland.....Just! 199.9 LOL :laugh:
  • Dottiesweet
    Dottiesweet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on making it to onederland! I lost 3 pounds this week!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Another entry to onederland, how I look forward to reading that! Congrats.
    And congrats to all of you who lost weight this week.
    And for those of us, like me who stayed the same, keep the faith. This is a lifestyle change and we need to accept that the scale does not always move despite our efforts. Last week I lost 4, so I am assuming my body just needs to adjust to that. Plus I have found that when I am looking forward to a milestone, such as 50 lbs gone, it usually seems to take forever.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Congrats on onederland! It's an awesome feeling isn't it!
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Congrats! Great achievement!!
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for the congratulations on making it to onederland! :drinker:
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you who lost weight this past week. It helps me keep motivated to do better next week to have a loss. :( gained 1 pound this week...
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs this past Sunday. Hoping for good things this Sunday. I seem to teeter between gaining and losing per month depending on time of month.