I start TODAY!

Options
FINALLY it has arrived!! Is anybody starting today that would like to buddy up?

Replies

• Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I started last night :) I am starting with the 5 day Inferno Plan first and then going to Week 2 (replacing the intro week with the inferno week)

But nevertheless I am new to Turbo Fire and just starting

Good Luck!!
  • angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    fantastic I'll add you!! I thought about inferno plan but it was suggested to me to do it at the end instead?? Not sure if this is right.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a good idea too - but I decided to start with it...only because I have done some turbo jam in the past and am alittle familiar with Chalene and the moves. But other than these first 5 days I will be on the same track as you next week :) Glad we can buddy up.
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    I started Monday !
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I got mine today too! I'm still going through the materials-- need to decide what schedule to use.
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! I've done Turbo Jam and I just finished the ChaLEAN Extreme program and have loved the results with both. Excited to see some more results with TF!! I'm still deciding whether I can work in some of the CLX lifting while doing TF. I don't want to lose my new muscles!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago - the first day is Fire 30 and 10 minute stretch and that is what is on my calendar to do today also. I am glad I am not the only one that just started!!!
  • angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    I'll add you all.. Just finished day 2 of low hiit 20 only 20min but rather intense.
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started this week Good luck to everyone!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just saw that there is a group for Turbo Fire, I started two wks ago and Monday going on wk 3. Feel free to add me as I need all the encouraging I can get. I was using P90X, but changed to Turbo due to a sprain and now I LOVE TURBO FIRE and plan to stick with it.
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to restart this again today. :)
  • katielick77
    katielick77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fixing to start week 3 on monday, love to join if you add me!! Also how'd y'all get the Turbo ticker?
  • Kimminer77
    Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have a fitness group on facebook with a bunch of people doing TurboFire and other programs. I am currently doing Jenelle Summers version of the TurboFire/ChaleanExtreme hybrid. If anyone want to join and get extra motivation or accountability just shoot me an add request at https://www.facebook.com/groups/50shadesoffitness It is a private group!
  • Kimminer77
    Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! I've done Turbo Jam and I just finished the ChaLEAN Extreme program and have loved the results with both. Excited to see some more results with TF!! I'm still deciding whether I can work in some of the CLX lifting while doing TF. I don't want to lose my new muscles!

I have a great Hybrid schedule of TF/CLX that was created by Chalenes sister Jenelle if you want I can send it to you. Message me!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Hope you love it!
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You'll love it! I started Week 12 today and it's the most fun I've ever had working out!
  • redleena
    redleena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire this morning. After two rounds of Insanity I was ready for something new!
  • daynawitay
    daynawitay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too!
  • beauby
    beauby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I started Monday, August 6th as well! I did the 5 Day Inferno Plan last week and had good results. It really does get your body ready for the first week of TurboFire. It was not easy, but I did it. :)

So far, I think this first week is pretty easy (maybe due to doing the 5 Day Inferno Plan last week).

Is anyone following the TurboFire nutrition guide?

Is anyone following the TurboFire recommended calories or are you just going with MFP numbers?