I can only do 30 minutes of the 40 minutes workout

Options
This is my 2nd day of insanity. So far i can only do 30 minutes, even with breaks before the official breaks. What should i do? this is just soo hard

Replies

• hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You're doing it exactly like you should, take extra breaks if you need them. When I first started Insanity I would mark how long I could go before my first "unofficial break", then next time I did that disc I would try to beat it. Sometimes I'd fail due to a side-ache, but it gives you a goal and that helps.
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Make sure to breathe deep when he tells you to or when you feel tired. Also, drink lots of water.
  • myhun
    myhun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on my third day of Insanity. I managed to finish the Fit test. I couldn't finish the 2nd day workout. ( I regretted it a little but I really couldn't go on) But I managed to go through the 3rd one. Not that it was any more easier, but I went easy on myself. I followed at my own pace , pushed when ever I could and stopped when I felt like I could not push myself to do a certain workout. I did all the exercises in it.

Anyone else starting on Insanity, please feel free to add me. :)
  • KeepJoJoPushin
    Options
    Hey I am on week 2 of month 2 of insanity....I am 5'3 and 212.....I DEF take WAY WAY WAY breaks but just know as long as u can do what YOUR body can do then you are doing it right KEEP GOING!!
  • CurlDiva
    CurlDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey be encouraged Im I'm week three and I'm still trying to finish Pure Cardio. I am great through the first 30 minutes way better than first day doing it but I'm still struggle through the last sequence with the jumps in outs! Push yourself to your Maximum and each day you'll see improvements I promise.