Welcome!

Options
CDMAGS
CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
Hey y’all welcome to the College Football Group. I was born and raised in Virginia so I am a Virginia Tech Hokies fan at heart. I moved to Ohio about 6 years ago and now watch The Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincy, and also Norte Dame. I can't wait for 2014 when The Hokies take on The Buckeyes, I know I will be the most hated person at work! Damn it's gonna be fun!

Replies

• brooksingletary
    brooksingletary Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OU lady here. Born and raised in Tulsa, OK, graduated from OU, then on to Philadelphia.

Most hated teams?: LSU; ND (like a true OU fan); texas; USC...pretty much anyone who has defeated OU on television is a highly publicized game...ha.

Going to the Florida/Kentucky game; OU/ND game; and the OU/WVU game this year.
  • diatonic
    diatonic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Boise State fan here. Born in Boise. Raised in Boise. Attended Boise State in early 90s. I traveled to the Virginia Tech game a couple years ago and it was such a good time. I stayed with an old Navy buddy that works for Lockheed Martin now.

Anyhow, super excited for the season to start, and GO BRONCOS!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Hokie all the way!
    I look forward to watching our defense (supposed to be best under Fosters tenure). And hope to see some offensive surprises.
    I've never been a huge fan of USC, but I'd love to see them make and win the NCG this year.

Mostly to shut up SEC nation. :)

I also root for the Oregon Ducks, since I grew up in Oregon. And my fiance has forced me to root for WVU. haha