work out buddies

Options
emaline614
emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
Hello everyone!

I am contemplating joining the 24 hour fitness that is near me (in mesa) and was looking for a workout buddy. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Emily

Replies

• RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I wish I still lived in mesa:( when my son graduates high school we will be moving back and then I can be a part of that... right now I'm walking and dancing at home... it not so much fun:(

I hope you can find someone:)
  • kimberstastic
    Options
    I am a 24 hr fitness member, and while I live nowhere near Mesa, I have a fondness for the city (and it's incredibly wide streets). I'd be willing to join you every once in a while, especially since I just realized the Riverview location is truly 24/7/365. Let me know. :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ok since we are on the subject, I need someone at the LA Fitness at 67th ave and Peoria! My partner bailed a while back and hubby wasted the entire membership and refuses to go with!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    in Glendale of course!~
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a work out buddy at 24hr fitness in Phx....32nd st and Camelback.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a 24 hour fitness at 32nd st and camelback!!! what is the rate per month?
  • courtneylois
    Options
    I'm looking for a workout buddy. I live near 35th ave and the 101 in Glendale. Message me :)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I'm in Gilbert. I could definitely use some help! ha ha
  • chloerhea
    chloerhea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in Central Phoenix and I go to the Y downtown. I also live across the street from Encanto Park. I'd love to find some workout buddies.

Chloe
  • ksabo1963
    Options
    If it is the Riverview one I would be interested!
  • 292days
    292days Posts: 6
    Options
    I am thinking of joining the golds gym in Ahwatukee Elliott and 51st or so, and or the LA Fitness on Elliott and the I 10 any one members at either and looking to work out. ???
  • JJB5200
    JJB5200 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello Everyone. My workout buddy just got married and now has no time for me :-(. I am currently with LA Fitness Desert Sky on 75th ave and thomas. Anyone interested in working out with me i usually go in the mornings before 8am. Would also be interested in someone to go jogging or something with :-)
  • justzoot
    justzoot Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I go to LA Fitness in Chandler on Dobson & Warner. Would love a buddy, especially for yoga. I'm not quite ready for the other classes, except maybe the evening water aerobics. I usually go around 5-6pm during the week & midday on the weekends.
  • owlie0325
    owlie0325 Posts: 2
    Options
    I live at 38th Street and Chandler. Looking for a work out buddy who wants to use my gym here at my apartments and we can even go swimming :)
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Anyone need a work out buddy in the south Phoenix area? (35th Ave and Southern)
  • LEEORM
    Options
    Queen Creek?
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Scottsdale 24 hour fitness willing to drive a bit. I do lift and would love a spotter and some one to spot. Love lifting with other people. Plus I feel a lot safer that im not going to drop a bar on my neck.
  • wildfirediva
    Options
    I am in Central PHX/Downtown...I work out at Mountainside @ Chase Field. But I could always use a workout buddy on days that I am not working with my trainer. [Usually Friday-Monday]
  • Stevenbowtieman
    Stevenbowtieman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like hiking the local mountains (South, North, Squaw, Pinnacle) and have a membership at LA Fitness. I wouldn't mind someone helping to stay committed to working out.