Week Two Challenge 8/5-8/12

Options
Part A

This is an opportunity to get to know another member of the group :)
Find a partner and swap three unique meal recipes.
Try these recipes out and if you wish, feel free to share them in the Recipes topic!

Part B

Set a 'Calories to Burn' goal with your partner.
Try to be in contact daily with your partner to provide motivation and support.

Who wants to be my partner?!

Replies

• mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will be your partner---maybe you could keep me in line since I know I would have to report LOL :blushing:
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Is anyone in the group vegetarian? I'm happy to partner and swap with someone, but I do not consume the flesh, as it were. :-D (Eggs and dairy are great though.)
  • Suaso
    Suaso Posts: 48
    Options
    I will be your partner---maybe you could keep me in line since I know I would have to report LOL :blushing:

Partners! :)
    I will contact you via PM tomorrow :)
    Feel free to contact me any time!
  • SaxophoneNerd
    SaxophoneNerd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Elizabeth and I'd love to have a motivation partner! Feel free to add me or PM me anytime!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Hi I go by D. Foodie here. Feel free to message me if you are interested. I try to be encouraging to my friends. Just know I am a bit of a privite person. That is why you haven't seen me much on here. And I haven't posted my weight cause I well just hate it.
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would love a partner. Who wants to be mine?
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Angelaca. I like to motivate all my friends that I have on here, and tell them to work EXTRA hard and no late night snacking.(: I don't really have any recipes to share lol. I'd also like to have a partner that will motivate me.(:
  • cehall422
    cehall422 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is anyone in the group vegetarian? I'm happy to partner and swap with someone, but I do not consume the flesh, as it were. :-D (Eggs and dairy are great though.)

I'm not vegetarian, but the more and more I learn about eating healthy, I realize that eating less meat would be much better for me. So who better to learn and get some recipes from than you? I'll be your partner!
  • Faye730
    Faye730 Posts: 32
    Options
    I need a partner it would help me stay focused more. Feel free to add me.
  • hannaisawesome
    Options
    Going to get in shape together and both make sure to not give up♥
    we can do it!
    i'd like to be Angelacas partner!