Good morning Group Members

Options
Thanks Greg for setting this up - I'm all set on my phone and on-line. Let's get HEALTHY!!! Yeeeee...haaaaawwwwww..

Replies

• MsBdot
    MsBdot Posts: 5
    Options
    Good morning, everyone!! Thanks, Greg, for setting up our Group. I've been using MFP for several months, and never knew this was an option. I have learned something new. . .. AGAIN!! lol. . . . .

Y'all have a great, healthy day!
  • GregKirkland
    Options
    I'm excited and encouraged about this. MFP will help to keep me motivated and help me make the right choices. I started using the food diary today.
  • jjhenry56
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks Greg for setting this up - I also started logging in my food today. Now I did get up at 6 am this morning, but I had to head out to volunteer at a school today. Tomorrow - up at 6 to EXERCISE!!!!
  • myriahj84
    Options
    Hey everyone! I think this is an awesome way to keep in touch with each other. I started using the food diary also and its scary how fast those calories can add up!
  • GregKirkland
    Options
    I know right. I was looking at the list of foods under the dairy section and found some great ideas (with few cal.) that I'm excited to try
  • jkvilla
    jkvilla Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone. I did not make the meeting but Greg told me about the group and I am excited to have this. I previously used the mobile ap to track food but not consistently. I am sure that the group support will help me stick with it!

Judi
  • MsBdot
    Options
    I love this app. I can access through my desktop or phone or ipad. The database is amazing, and I was really excited when they added the barcode scanner. When I make a lunch salad in the mornings, I put my bowl on my scale, and add an ingredient and log it into MFP. Then I reset the scale to zero and add the next ingredient and log it in. So, so easy to help me be accountable for the calories I am consuming.

I think everyone should add a ticker, so we can see how well we are doing -- mini celebrations are a good thing, I think.

Sandy
  • MsBdot
    Options
    Jane --

Woohoo!! Congrats on being up at 6 am!!!
  • jjhenry56
    Options
    Thanks so much MS. Brown - I was overjoyed to rise and shine!