WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY 8-8-2012

Options
Alright guys,
I've had a rough few days but I am back, ready to get my head on straight.

LW: 175.2
TW: 176.7

BUMMER. But, it happens and I haven't exercised at all or eaten underneath by budget. I can't expect progress if I slack. Hope everyone else had a better week. :)

Replies

• cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    7/26: 186.8
    8/1: 183.8 (-3)
    8/8: 184 (+.2)
    2.8 pounds down!!!

Disappointed but I'm going in the overall direction. I've never had a 3 pound loss, like i did the previous week, in one week in recent memory - so the previous loss was almost shocking. Hoping to continue on or near a 1.5 pound per week lose!

Still cant help being disappointed. I was exercising even more and managing food even better this last week and it didnt show on the scale ---
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Options
    My weigh-ins are on Sunday but I will post mine from then.

8-5 - 233.8
    7-29 - 236.4

Total since starting - 56.2
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs last week also, but I haven't lost anything so far this week.
    SW: 203.8
    CW: 203.8
    At least it didn't go up again!

I've lost 20.2 since starting, though. :)
  • donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Last week 189.6
    This week 187.8

Lost 1.8 pounds!

This is a loss two weeks in a row, which is fantastic because I had stalled out some back at the end of June even though I was exercising more and eating well. I joined this group because I needed the accountability and support not to drift back into old ways just because the scale wasn't moving fast enough for me. (like giving up was actually going to make anything better! Isn't crazy how our minds can work?) Thanks for everyone's encouragement. I really need all of you! For everyone who didn't have the best week...be nice to yourself today! Instead of beating yourself up, reward yourself for hanging in there. We are ALWAYS the hardest on ourselves. I can find myself saying things inside my head that I would NEVER say to a friend or even a stranger!
  • kristenn_53
    Options
    LW: 209
    TW: 210

Well, I didn't work out all last week (taking care of my granddad was the first priority) so that explains a ton. But I've had a lot of positives this week. I've lost three inches from my torso, and my muscles are getting really lean. Plus, the shirt that I have from seventh grade (I was in the 190s then) fits. Comfortably, might I add. I might have stretched it a bit over the years, but I can move in it better than before.

So this week's been fantastic for my ego. To the gym-mobile!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I was totally gonna weigh in this morning, but my scale's battery is completely drained. :l Now that sux! But, When I get some more ill be doing a weigh in. (I always weigh in, in the morning though. When my stomach is completely empty)
  • Nownourish
    Nownourish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Last week: 197.4
    This week: 196.2

Keep up the great work and keep the faith everyone. This is the start of a new week now! There are going to be ups and downs along the way but as long as we keep positive we will all get there for sure :smile:
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Last week 189.6
    This week 187.8

Lost 1.8 pounds!

This is a loss two weeks in a row, which is fantastic because I had stalled out some back at the end of June even though I was exercising more and eating well. I joined this group because I needed the accountability and support not to drift back into old ways just because the scale wasn't moving fast enough for me. (like giving up was actually going to make anything better! Isn't crazy how our minds can work?) Thanks for everyone's encouragement. I really need all of you! For everyone who didn't have the best week...be nice to yourself today! Instead of beating yourself up, reward yourself for hanging in there. We are ALWAYS the hardest on ourselves. I can find myself saying things inside my head that I would NEVER say to a friend or even a stranger!

Couldn't have said it better myself. And reading it sounds so "obvious" --- just because the scale wasn't moving fast enough for me. (like giving up was actually going to make anything better! Isn't crazy how our minds can work?) - but I'm right there with you. REALLY trying to make this about life style change and clean eating/exercise rather than weight loss - but it sure is nice to see the scale move -