My aria is being weird

Options
sparklelioness
sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
For the past week or so, when i get on my aria, it doesnt say hi or anything, it just gives me a reading right away. Say its 250. Then i get off and get back on, and now it says hi, sensing, step off, thinking ect... And it says 246. Its been doing this constantly... I just dont get it. First reading is always 4-6 lbs more than the second. Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    mine never tells me to step on or says hi. Only when I first synced it. My weights vary as much as a pound or so. Not really sure what to think. I am using it more for trending at the moment, but keeping my Tanita scale as my weigh in scale for weekly weigh ins.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I contacted support and they sorted it for me-turnsn out it was cos i was storing the scale upright on its side when i wasnt using it. When you put it flat after storing it like that, it can take 4-6 weighs to reset or recalibrate itself. Now i just kep it stored flat in an out of the way place, and i havent had any probs. i love my Aria, actually. Pricey, but worth it.
  • Baroness
    Baroness Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. Mine was doing the same and I also was storing it upright. Will have to find another spot for it.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've never thought of storing a scale up right...lol! So I guess that is not my problem :D
  • MyFaithAtWork
    MyFaithAtWork Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My Aria never ever talk to me what am I doing?
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG...Finally I found this issue answered lol thank you @sparklelioness (I better start storing my scale on the flat now)