Waist Length here I come!!

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
3 more inches to go and I will finally reach Waist length. If I had been braiding and moisturizing my hair at night like Im supposed to I may have been even closer. With possible breakage and other setbacks hopefully I will make that goal by Christmas along with my weightloss goals. So the plan is Waist length and goal weight (160) by Christmas. Fingers crossed :love:

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just do what you know you are supposed to do & it will work. (that goes for your hair & weight loss!) :flowerforyou:

I need a trim! Currently at hip length & need about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch off. Been almost a year... Starting to get some split ends. :grumble:

Much love!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    You can do it! Just do what you know you are supposed to do & it will work. (that goes for your hair & weight loss!) :flowerforyou:

I need a trim! Currently at hip length & need about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch off. Been almost a year... Starting to get some split ends. :grumble:

Much love!

Thanx SCF!!!! Cant wait til Im Hip length and need a trim.lol.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! I hope I'm at waist length by this time next year. How abouts some pictures!?!?!?!? :bigsmile:
  • Dana_gets_fit
    Dana_gets_fit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great work. How long did it take you?
  • Curvimami
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! I hope I'm at waist length by this time next year. How abouts some pictures!?!?!?!? :bigsmile:

Lol. as soon as I get there I will take pics.... Wel,l maybe as soon as I get it straightened.lol.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Great work. How long did it take you?

Thanx!! Hmmmm, I got a haircut in 2010 to shoulder length, so a little over 2 years to get here. and buy the time a gain 3 more inches to put me at WL it will be 2 1/2 years. My hair is very curly so I cant wait to get it straightened to see the full length
  • djohnson_143
    djohnson_143 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have about 3 inches to go until I get to BSL. I'm getting it straightened at the end of this month and getting a trim. I will still only need 3inches after the trim. I used to think my hair couldn't get to where it is now, so I don't know what my ultimate goal is. At first it was just to get to full shoulder length. Now since I've passed that, I'm thinking maybey I will shoot for WL. I don't know though, it seem daunting. I hope you all reach your goals hair and health related!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I have about 3 inches to go until I get to BSL. I'm getting it straightened at the end of this month and getting a trim. I will still only need 3inches after the trim. I used to think my hair couldn't get to where it is now, so I don't know what my ultimate goal is. At first it was just to get to full shoulder length. Now since I've passed that, I'm thinking maybey I will shoot for WL. I don't know though, it seem daunting. I hope you all reach your goals hair and health related!

My hair is layered so the longest length is almost to waist length. My shortest length finally reached APL after years of being "stuck" at Neck length. The middle length is BSL. I too am interested in seeing how long I can get it to grow. I also need a trim as well. Hopefully by my birthday in March next year I will be content in maintaining waist length, and the styles that come with hair that long. Good Luck to u as well on your hair and fitness journies!!!!
  • djohnson_143
    djohnson_143 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Curvimami, I can't wait to get to your length! One day...