It does work

Options
Sweetsys
Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
I love love love Choose to Lose. If you haven't tried it. It does work. I have done WW & Dukin & always got bored and gained the weight. This truly works & I get to eat healthy food & even cheat one day a week. I don't feel deprived at all. No points to count & I can have fresh frui & some carbs. So happy with it. I have lost almost 8 lbs. The start was slow just like Chris said in the book, but this week everything kicked in. I can even tell the days I'm not eating enough. My stomach lets me know.

Replies

• Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! :flowerforyou:

I enjoy the flexibility of the program, too. My only problem is making sure I get the minimum 1200 cals on low carb days, and the 1500 cal days are even harder for me. I try to eat healthy, whole foods as much as possible, and they are generally *very* filling! :tongue:
  • minusthemuffintop
    Options
    I agree with you on meeting caloric needs on low carb days.
  • ginib
    ginib Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't have the book yet, but am trying to follow the plan from the info I've found online. Planning on picking up the book this weekend. I had WLS 10 years ago but never lost the last 10 lbs. I was told to concentrate on protein first, then veggies, fruits and carbs so this is perfect for me. I tried Dukan, slightly modified and only lost 1.5 lbs. This plan seems to offer so much more for me and I don't have to give up carbs totally. I don't have any problem meeting the calorie minimum Sweetpea472 mentioned however. But I do eat a big breakfast and that's where a lot of my calories come in.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I am noticing a difference as well. Although this is my slingshot week now and I'm a little worried.

Awesome job Sweetsys!
  • Flowerchic
    Options
    I agree! I am on day six and ive lost 5 lbs! Love it! :smile: