Looking for weight loss buddy

Options
Hi everyone. I am new and wish to find a buddy for support, recipe exchanges, etc. i was also wondering if anyone might be interested in scheduled weigh ins, either monthly, bi-weekly, etc. hope everyone is well and has a great day!

Replies

• mgarrean
    Options
    I am kinda lookin for the same thing, I am looking too lose about 150 lbs. total but I need some help keepin on my exercise schedual etc. I could do the weigh ins like you want to. and we could set that up how you want. my target goal is to get to 190lbs. Let me know if you are interested
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    me too, go ahead and add me if you like, I am new here so I have used up my 25 requests in a day limit thing...
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey All! Im Nat....feel free to add me if you wish, i also run a group called High Burners..... try to encourage challenge could do weekly or bi weekly weigh ins and tailor it a bit more for everyone if ya like...

feel free to add me....x
  • 276NoMore
    276NoMore Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm up to 281 lbs. I have a group on facebook (with no friends yet) where each of us could have our own post with additional "comments" showing our weight, exercise details (on a daily basis), etc. Plus, when we have those moments of temptation, maybe one of us will be "online" to help each other out. So just inviting you all - I think this would be great cause we're all in the same boat (looks like we all need to lose over 100 lbs). Please send me a Facebook friend request - the name is Lose Weight (it's probably about the 38th name when you do a search) and it shows the same profile picture (two little huskies). I thought it would be better on facebook because then we won't have to scrolll through a zillion posts to see how each other is doing. If you can't find me on facebook, pls send me a msg here on MFP.