Dwarfers!

Options
DaniKenmir
DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
I'm assuming all fans of red dwarf have already heard of the new season coming (WOO) How'd you all feel about back to earth (I loved it!)

Replies

• Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was kind of meh on Back to Earth. It wasn't that I didn't like it...more that I just didn't feel like it quite lived up to the series.

I am SO excited for the new season though!
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was watching the promo video other week and certainly has the feel of the old style of Red Dwarf but time till tell..

Russell
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Once Red Dwarf tried to ply to the Americans (I am also an American but love me some british humor), I think the show went down hill in general. I'm hoping this new season has more of a feel of the original than some of the later seasons did.
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I loved Back to Earth, too! I grew up watching Red Dwarf (I'm also american, it was on pbs for years), but I had never watched every episode until I got netflix a few years ago, and then I had a couple month RD marathon. Back to Earth came out a year later, so it was an awesome dwarf fix for me, I couldn't help but love every second. Can't wait for 6 new episodes!
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I was kinda "meh" about Back to Earth but I am anxiously awaiting the next season!