SocialWOD

Options
aggiesrar05
aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
Does anyone's box use Social WOD to track workouts/PRs? What is your experiences or what do you think about it? We just started using it and I haven't had a chance to play with it much.

I usually just take a pic of the whiteboard and then enter my numbers into a spread sheet.

Replies

• ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What does it entail? I am not sure if we do it or not...
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    beyonfthewhiteboard.com here. I haven't been tracking other than writing down in a book... but I memorize the PB's :drinker:
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I use beyondthewhiteboard.com because my box uses it and I have a WODbook.
  • Talialala
    Talialala Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    we ue composition notebooks to track each WOD :) im curious about this tho... seems like a neat way. gotta do some research :D

**editing after doing research**

i'm assuming your a coach or gym owner? it seems like something a whole gym would have to use :P

damn... seems cool tho :)
  • aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    No our gym coach has started using it to track the entire box's WODs and PRs.

Individually we are supposed to be able to go in and look at things and set goals, etc. So far I am not too impressed with it as I haven't found it very user friendly other than to compare myself to other people in my box.

I have my own spreadsheet set up that I like and works for me. I can see my progress and all the workouts etc. I was just curious if I was missing something on SocialWOD that made it more user friendly.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hmm, surprised they're not using Beyond the Whiteboard. Its very user friendly and then athletes that want to track electronically in addition to or in place of a log book are given the opportunity to. And you can see other people's posts. Our whole gym doesn't use it though, just whoever wants to use it. I've only started using it in the past 3 months because its nice to track progress when you fill up your WOD Book.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I have downloaded myWOD on my phone but haven't used it. Am only a beginner doing 2 x days a week so thought I wouldn't start logging until I fully commit. myWOD seems pretty easy to use ..